The North East...

Cheers for the advice folks.

Not sure where abouts in the NE i’m gannin yet…

Harry Monk:
Northumberland is beautiful, I first stayed there at a Youth Hostel in Kielder when I was about 15, it’s now under 44 billion gallons of water, and I’ve loved it ever since.

did you leave the tap running ■■? :smiley:

good god a draw bar with a moffet on the trailor, i,ve never seen on of them before, their not red and a scania based in burton ar they? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: you dont work for {wintanton contruntion } do you :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

russjp:

Harry Monk:
Northumberland is beautiful, I first stayed there at a Youth Hostel in Kielder when I was about 15, it’s now under 44 billion gallons of water, and I’ve loved it ever since.

did you leave the tap running ■■? :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

buck rogers:

hiabman:
How’d u mean Mr Rogers - “A right treat”?

Scenery wise? The endearing locals?

the scenery isnt bad(keep away from sunderland)
the endearing locals(keep away from sunderland) will usually do anything for a bag o chips and a ■■■. :wink:
newcastle is a good night out(keep away from sunderland),and you can park more or less in newcastle.
we have local history,like hadrians wall(which should have been built to include sunderland).
and you can get ace fish and chips from the coast(keep away from sunderland).i prefer tynemouth or whitley bay(also good for a night on the lash).
finally,keep away from sunderland if i havent already mentioned it.

And where would you go if you wanted to watch premiership football? :unamused:

renaultman:

buck rogers:

hiabman:

the endearing locals(keep away from sunderland) will usually do anything for a bag o chips and a ■■■. :wink:
newcastle is a good night out(keep away from sunderland),and you can park more or less in newcastle.
we have local history,like hadrians wall(which should have been built to include sunderland).
and you can get ace fish and chips from the coast(keep away from sunderland).i prefer tynemouth or whitley bay(also good for a night on the lash).

And where would you go if you wanted to watch premiership football? :unamused:

Nice one renaultman. he he!!!

In case you guys haven’t noticed, Premiership football will now be played at St.James Park. :smiley:

And as the other team, I can’t remember their name for a moment, have a Geordie for a manager, then nuff said.

Ken.

Quinny:
In case you guys haven’t noticed, Premiership football will now be played at St.James Park. :smiley:

And as the other team, I can’t remember their name for a moment, have a Geordie for a manager, then nuff said.

Ken.

It won’t! Even next season it will be played at the Sports Direct arena, or whatever Ashley called it :smiley:

renaultman:

Quinny:

Ken.

It won’t! Even next season it will be played at the Sports Direct arena, or whatever Ashley called it :smiley:

could be the sunderland echo stadium if that lovely mr ashley gets enough sponsorship of them.

I luv the North East - Hope to get a transfer from Surrey.
I drive Daf & Merc class 2 but have class 1 licence but the same old thing No Experience
Newcastle is Fab, I’m moving to Whitley Bay early May so hope my transfer comes thru otherwise it’s job hunting for me. Any idea’s ?

I’m Gay but no Fairy ! :wink:

Welcome Gaytrucker,
The pink pound will certainly go a lot further up north. :laughing:
Good luck with the transfer.

B.T.W. are there any gay men in the North East, I thought you had to be severely hetrosexual to be a Geordie or a Mackam :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hello Oatcake 1967 - Wish I could find other gay lorry drivers !!!
Looking forward to my move, but I would rather look forward to driving a proper truck (Daf XF) not an LF or 26t Merc with dreadful gearbox. :frowning:

gaytrucker:
Hello Oatcake 1967 - Wish I could find other gay lorry drivers !!!
Looking forward to my move, but I would rather look forward to driving a proper truck (Daf XF) not an LF or 26t Merc with dreadful gearbox. :frowning:

Well mate there is probably some reading these posts right now and wishing they could be as open as you.
You never know you may get some PMs.
Cheers

welcome gaytrucker,should you not get your transfer,there are plenty of haulage and industrial firms up this way,pm me if you get stuck,may be able to help.ps,newcastle has a cracking gay scene in the west end of town.had many a night over there with friends.

buck rogers:

hiabman:

The best advise anyone could give… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Matty J:

buck rogers:

hiabman:

The best advise anyone could give… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

you know you love me matty, you used to love running with the makem, how you doing mate i hear tony is back at RTH, i am due back away end of month.
cheers mark

Im ok mate apart from sitting at Washington waiting to tip for over 3hrs ****ing makems lol…

Yeah i spoke to Tony last week he’s spare man there, im on facebook there’s alot of the old gang on there Dwayne, Bryan Gainford, Sharmen, Cammy & a few other’s.

You not missing it on a nice sunny day like today■■?

Matty J:
Im ok mate apart from sitting at Washington waiting to tip for over 3hrs ****ing makems lol…

Yeah i spoke to Tony last week he’s spare man there, im on facebook there’s alot of the old gang on there Dwayne, Bryan Gainford, Sharmen, Cammy & a few other’s.

You not missing it on a nice sunny day like today■■?

no mate not missing it been in africa for 5 wks nice and hot , we have a 6 month job in brazil when i go back should be nice and warm their.

cheers mark

Sounds good mate, any jobs going??

Hello Mr Buck Rogers
Did you get my PM ? As my system says it has not been sent !
My Jewson transfer fell thru and I have applied left right and centre to various companies with no reply even applied for jobs in
SUNDERLAND !!!
We are still looking for a house but I can not leave the South until I get a job in the North.

We luv Newcastle upon Tyne - Fab City, We are back up North as of the 26th April staying in Whitley Bay.
Cheers bud
:slight_smile: :sunglasses: