The newbie strikes again lol

when you guys are out for a couple of weeks at a time…where do you guys take a bath■■? :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: i only ask cause i would really like to get european work and i do like my daily baths :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You might struggle getting a daily bath mate, unless you go on house removals and be a cheeky bugger :stuck_out_tongue:

Showers are no problem though, as nearly all the factories and fuel stations have free or cheap , clean showers.

If you ask for a douche, duche, or badkammer they will point you in the right direction, but dont forget to ask for a schlussel or cle to go with it

hi mate,
i was pleasantly surprised at the facilities for truck drivers on the continent.
Like yourself, I like to have a shower everyday (although, not always possible).
Showers, clothes washing facilities, cashpoints, restaurants, toilets, tv, parking, truck shops, truck washes, internet, etc etc etc are readily available especially places like germany. I like the way the Germans do things (or most things anyway) - if people will buy something, they will supply it. I spent the last two weeks in Spain, and again, although facilities for truck drivers would not be on the same scale as Germany, showers were readily available just about everywhere I went. Good luck friend.

Like every one says showers are everywhere and either free or a couple of Euros. There are a few truckstops, mainly in Germany, that have a Jacuzzi but whether you want to share a big bubbly bath with a lot of hairy [zb] truckers would be your call. :wink: :smiley:

There are also a few truckstops that have saunas in them which can be nice for a change and although it’s not the same as a bath there are plenty of swimming pools about so you can have a BIG bath followed by a shower. :smiley:

Coffeeholic:
Like every one says showers are everywhere and either free or a couple of Euros. There are a few truckstops, mainly in Germany, that have a Jacuzzi but whether you want to share a big bubbly bath with a lot of hairy [zb] truckers would be your call. :wink: :smiley: .

A scene from a certain film spring to mind.

i dont think i need to reply to that one bigone :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

If you’re going to be sharing it with big hairy Germans,it’ll be bubbling naturally! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: