The new volvo

Seems like the new volvo and interior can be seen in this video?

Is there any chance a mod can merge my thread about this with this one save cluttering up the board.
Thanks
I

oddzpop:
Is there any chance a mod can merge my thread about this with this one save cluttering up the board.
Thanks
I

Oh sorry man never even saw it!

Its ok i’ll forgive you :wink:

She has to be off of her trolley, pity she didnt bash her head on the tunnel, would have made a more interesting story :laughing: :laughing:
Didnt see much of the inside of the cab, but it was a good video.

All units are now starting to look like each other :smiley:

Come on lads the new Volvo looks epic even from these snippets,now if you have ordered a new Actros cancel it and in one month you’ll be able to buy an Actros 20/30 thousand cheaper even if the Volvo is Euro 6.As for them all looking the same cars have the same problem and I am told you can only do so
much when a wind tunnel is involved.Shame I am too old to bother going in debt again else it would be a Volvo or perhaps it’s Renault equivalent.

from what grainy little snippets i saw on the video, it looks smart. i will prob end up with one in the next yr or so, happy days!

And somehow that video is supposed to make you buy a truck?

Cosmic:
And somehow that video is supposed to make you buy a truck?

Not directly it’s to build up interest before the launch, and as you and 1.5 million have watched the video and we are commenting on it I’d say it was working.

At the beginning of the year we had to prepare a Mazda to do the wall of death for a you tube video, it’s all part of the marketing strategy.