The new Volvo and DAF

durknp:
It’s got a big grill to accommodate a rad big enough for a euro 6 750hp motor. They are very very nice inside!

I think most opinions are why couldn’t Volvo cover that great big radiator with a stylish looking grille like the Merc.
Maybe they meant the ugliness, and the quality grilles are in storage for a revamp in 2014.

Oh the cynic in me… :slight_smile:

Not seen a Daf on road yet but those volvos look ugly. However they will be volvo quality and be nice to drive with I shift version 2

mucker85:
I saw Gregory’s have a new FH today. It was driving up the M5 from Cullompton. I thought I saw it had a '63 number plate?

Gregory’s FH has a personalised plate I believe - **53 GDL

Had a look in the Volvo and the daf at truckfest, thought the quality of the Volvo interior was very poor and had wasted the opportunity to give you a decent amount of space inside. I thought the daf had a real quality feel to it and really liked the new look, it’s much better in the flesh than in the pictures. I also think why change the daf ssc when it offers you the most space and I couldn’t believe how much more than just a facelift it is.

pepperpot:
Had a look in the Volvo and the daf at truckfest, thought the quality of the Volvo interior was very poor and had wasted the opportunity to give you a decent amount of space inside. I thought the daf had a real quality feel to it and really liked the new look, it’s much better in the flesh than in the pictures. I also think why change the daf ssc when it offers you the most space and I couldn’t believe how much more than just a facelift it is.

Really? I don’t think the DAF has changed much if at all inside,just had a face lift to me,not that the DAF interior needed improving as I think it’s the best in the business.

Alex Andersons have a new FH