The new server is up, please report any issues here

The shiny new server has been installed, and after midnight tonight we will move the forums off this temporary server and onto the new one, The forums will be offline during this time, if all goes well and without too many problems we estimate the downtime should be a couple of hours.
Thanks for your continued patience

At what time are we going “off air” Rikki?

and after midnight tonight

:wink:

Still [zb]ed. :unamused:

Rob K:

Anything constructive to add?

Tapatalk issues, double posts, site speed or email?

Edit: I just got the double post issue

I can’t reproduce the blank page / double post error after 25+ test posts. Sods law this one will do it… Notifications should be fully working but check your spam folder if not.

Seems alright on Tapatalk now. Pages are loading quicker than they ever did too! They are loading in under half a second while my phone is using wifi. Impressive.:stuck_out_tongue:

No double post problems either it seems!:grin:

Seems about 10x the speed for me now. It was painful! Thanks for bearing with us while we got the new server built.

JamesW:

Rob K:

^^^

JamesW:

Rob K:

^^^

Rob K:

JamesW:

Rob K:

^^^

Do you mind clearing your browser cache?

damoq:
Seems alright on Tapatalk now. Pages are loading quicker than they ever did too! They are loading in under half a second while my phone is using wifi. Impressive.:stuck_out_tongue:

+1.

No Tapatalk issues and no double posts.

Rikki-UK:

and after midnight tonight

:wink:

oops :blush: :blush: But on the other hand I’m sure those 2 words (after midnight) weren’t there when i read it. :wink:

It is working fine in Derbyshire. It should get up to Yorkshire sometimes over the next few days.

Thanks for the hard work you obviously put in. Can you fix the motherboard on my PC please. I hate this laptop :stuck_out_tongue:

Glad it’s working better for you guys now.

I’ll have a look at the not redirecting / redirecting to the wrong place issue next.

Its working better than ever here. Thanks to everyone who worked hard to sort things out.
Cheers Dave.

After a long period of slow connections to TN mainly due to the way Virgin Media routed to the old TN server, this seems amazing :smiley:

Great job

I am unable to upload photos.I get to the part where you add them and the page goes blank then its a case of coming out of it and starting again but still know photos. :blush:

Stanfield:
I am unable to upload photos.I get to the part where you add them and the page goes blank then its a case of coming out of it and starting again but still know photos. :blush:

In the Gallery or as an attachment?