the new office

Thats shiny, it must use some fuel though, it drags its own tank :open_mouth: :laughing:

Like to see you back that up somebody drive to deliver the heating oil. What madam just 500 ltrs. (just joking)

Nice bit of kit. is it auto. :smiley:

Trucker56:
Like to see you back that up somebody drive to deliver the heating oil. What madam just 500 ltrs. (just joking)

Nice bit of kit. is it auto. :smiley:

It’s not auto , there are two newer ones on the fleet which are both auto , the trailer will be used mainly for red & farms , and to load the main tanker from rather than return to base , there’s plenty of farms where it can be left safely …

Nice

6 weeks in & really enjoying the new job , its busy at the mo with heating oil but I actually don’t mind getting up & going to work each day, a far cry from my last place with k n o b as a manager, I’ve since heard they’re on their 3 rd driver, even phoned me other day to find where a place was …

MY mate in the UK has been doing this exact same work, same combination set up, working out of Ipswich delivering round farms and homes in rural Suffolk, for about 15 years and really enjoys it, works his ■■■ of in the winter and has less hours in the summer, but works out perfectly for him.

Looks good!!! Nice!!! You’ll be kept busy over winter months, but good kit like that makes it more bearable!!!