The New Modern United kingdom For Truck Drivers

You let the flip flops ■■■■■ everywhere and when you see it the first thing you say is, them flip flops have the country ■■■■■■
They park anywhere they like and you say how do they get away with it, they get away with it because they don’t give a ■■■■ what you or your goverment or police think about it
You see the problem here is the country use to rule most of the world but not any more so the attention is now on home soil so what you have now is drivers on here ■■■■■■■■ themselves for not being able to park or going a minute over there time
The law is there in front of you if you have to park in a hard shoulder do it you fools otherwise it will never improve they can’t arrest everyone
Be a flip flop for a day

Flopy flippy have different no platee, and no spreaky englisho. And havee butter shruggy shoulder huh huh.

biggriffin:
Flopy flippy have different no platee, and no spreaky englisho. And havee butter shruggy shoulder huh huh.

Its not the plate it’s the balls and people are too used to being a regimental arse hole like you have to do it or your suppose to do it
Its like being abroad for a holiday in a full inclusive hotel the English queue because there is a time and other people just walk by them and go into restaurant ■■■ holes or queuing for a bus you think there life depends on being right in the queue ■■■ holes

That chip on your shoulder just gets bigger with age doesn’t it. Poor effort, 2 out of 10 for being too obvious

switchlogic:
That chip on your shoulder just gets bigger with age doesn’t it. Poor effort, 2 out of 10 for being too obvious

There are times when i think that myself but you just have to read here and know it’s not you it’s the fools who think they know anything like yourself when really they live by the seat of there pants
Look at you now going around picking up milk from ■■■■ places and you making people thinking you’re this international truck driver

1 out of 10 must try harder.

Cool story bro

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ever wondered what they think about dopey Brits with the steering wheel on the wrong side and wearing boots,paying to eat in truckstops instead of cooking their own in a layby
Just a thought :wink: :neutral_face:

lolipop:
Ever wondered what they think about dopey Brits.
Just a thought :wink: :neutral_face:

The many Brits looking as scruffy and as dirty as ■■■■, (and if they must look a ■■■■ driving in a hi viz, at least wash the ■■■■ thing occasionally.)
Fat bastds who waddle across services to the bogs, (if they can be arsed and not ■■■■ up against the wheel in full view of everybody.)

I had the misfortune of Tesco Livingston again yesterday, a hot day and the stink of body odour was overpowering in there.
They don’t do our image any good, of any nationality.

To answer my old mate Nightline (and bite :smiley: ) …I personally don’t give a flying ■■■■ where foreigners park up, unless of course I had some weird desire to park on the hard shoulder myself and they were preventing me.
Don’t know about Nightline, but I personally have never seen an EE as he suggests ■■■■ ing everywhere, I’ve seen crap left on parks and lay bys, but never felt the need to take a sample away for analyisis to determine the nationality of the offending source. :laughing:
They have no bearing on me personally, I always find somewhere suitable to park, we (and them) as trampers have to park somewhere, live and let live I say, I’ve more things to worry about that actually concern me…like not being able to afford my holidays. :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

When I see trucks parked up on hard shoulders and slip roads, they tend to be UK registered. Never asked the drivers where they were from originally mind you. Or if they were waiting for recovery.

On a slightly different note I pulled into lane 2 yesterday to let a horse box off of the hard shoulder who was wanting back out, the bang as I passed left my heart rate up for at least a couple of miles.

After grabbing hold of the wheel and checking both mirrors I realised it was the horse box and not myself.

“Brexit Preparations” or “Transport firms making to be Brexit-Ready” - will site their depots in the central region of the country, forcing foreign drivers to commute a long way inland to drop at these depots.

The time will come when foreign outfits running into the UK depots - just isn’t viable any longer.

Meanwhile, there will be lots of local jobs for those drivers seeking work that live in the Midlands in particular.

We already have the “Golden Triangle” near the M6 - so why not have more massive depot trasnport hub estates alongside the M1, M4, M40 etc as well?

I’d argue that places like Patchway, Bristol, Milton Keynes, and Banbury - are already well-in-play by this point.

There are no doubt plenty of other “transport hub clusters” about the country as well.

None near the ports worth speaking of though… That’s more mileage on our road for the “flip flops”, and less nights of not sleeping in one’s own bed for us home-grown talent.

The fact that so many of these incoming Euro truckers - end up going home with bugger-all on back - can only add to their losses as well of course.

Keep an eye on Waeberers as a “Bellweather” on the general health of Foreign Trucking outfits - now that Nobby Dressingtable is gone as such. :bulb:

Think I’ve figured out who nightline is…

Is somebody having a meltdown on here do you reckon. :neutral_face:

Calling Trucknet suicide watch… :smiley:

Just a stab in the dark, but I’m guessing you’ve never been over the water, and no the Thames, Tyne, Forth or Severn don’t count.
Have a look next time you’re in a services how many British drivers get out and help guide another driver in to a tight bay, doesn’t matter what the weather is could be cracking the flags or raining horizontal it’s guaranteed it will be a foreign driver doing it, but no the majority of British would rather see the other driver struggle, video it and post it on ■■■■■■■■■
How many times have you had to park up for the night in a lay-by and listen to the traffic blast passed as you’re trying to get your head down, because the services are full, and you’ve never stopped in a lay-by and ■■■■■■ over your wheel ?
Try parking up with them you’ll find the majority are quite friendly, more than happy to offer you a bowl of soup or stew, bbq and a beer, and if you make the effort they’ll sit and chat, they still have the camaraderie that British drivers once had, and before you say you have that reread your comment.

There’s still some of us out there who help others Grumpy but there’s definitely been a massive downturn. When I started driving in the early 90s when you turned up at a builders merchants with a load of timber sheeted down before you’d even got out the cab there’d be the other drivers in the queue starting to undo your ropes and then help you fold your sheets. I then went off to Hygena for a few years and then when I was back on the timber in the late 90s you’d turn up at the same places with a sheeted down load and nobody would help you at all even if they could see you were struggling. It was amazing how quickly that came to an end.

Conor:
There’s still some of us out there who help others Grumpy but there’s definitely been a massive downturn. When I started driving in the early 90s when you turned up at a builders merchants with a load of timber sheeted down before you’d even got out the cab there’d be the other drivers in the queue starting to undo your ropes and then help you fold your sheets. I then went off to Hygena for a few years and then when I was back on the timber in the late 90s you’d turn up at the same places with a sheeted down load and nobody would help you at all even if they could see you were struggling. It was amazing how quickly that came to an end.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
would it not be a case of the ones that wouldnt help you in the late 90s were the same ones that had met you in the early 90s…■■ :smiley:

Being paid by the hour is soooo much better, as it is amazing how many dash to “assist” when you turn up last thing on a friday, only to get mobbed by “all hands on deck” to get you tipped in time for them all to go home around 7pm friday evening…

How many pallet firms does one see people in front of you in the queue “sneaking a quick 15m break” whilst the queue is stationary, and doing their curtains whilst on this break

Wot’s the rush?

There’s nothing worse than being salaried, and effectively on job ‘n’ knock - only to find yourself working monday-friday 12-15 hours per day in the end, because of delays and traffic… :frowning: :frowning:
I hated pallet work being paid by the hour. I woudn’t want to EVER do it as full time, nor flatbed work neither. :open_mouth: