The New Hollies

Maybe it’s just me. . . . .

I feel the new (not that convinced what’s new about it!) Hollies truckstop is really overrated.

Called in there the other day for a shower and a spot of dinner, parked up in the extended, filthy parking area that causes the vast majority of the contents of your cab to land on your head, or the floor due to its bomb crater surface! :frowning:
Oh well time for a shower. The word unusable springs to mind, grimy and dirty in every way and a soaking wet floor to boot. . . Nice :frowning:
Anyway surely the food is still ok. . . No! Gammon had more fat on it than meat, egg was undercooked (partially raw), peas looked and tasted like had been reheated. The chips. . . They were spot on actually, credit where it’s due. :frowning:
Now to walk back across the moonscape to my truck. . . Terrific now my footwell looks like that of a eight wheel tipper! Cheers :cry:

Not been in there for a couple of years, but sounds like as the saying goes…"something’s never change. " :frowning:

Was in there last week and the showers where hot and clean ! food was OK ham egg n chips, OK so the lorry park could be better but you cant have every thing can you ? you just need to drive over it accordingly