The most cynical website

…In the world!!!
It has to be this one, I hear nothing but moans, gripes, complaints, and the laterst redundancy crap, and then there is the new drivers site where it is all doom and gloom on the job front…Where does it all stop, where is the positive energy■■?
You are all such a miserable bunch of ■■■■■■■■ that it is not really that funny anymore…Where do I go for laughs, positive input…Maybe even HOPE!!!

Is it a UK thing■■?

att:
Is it a UK thing■■?

yep! were all miserable ■■■■■■■■ so deal with it or get the ■■■■ out!

Name one thing to be happy about?

att:
…In the world!!!
It has to be this one, I hear nothing but moans, gripes, complaints, and the laterst redundancy crap, and then there is the new drivers site where it is all doom and gloom on the job front…Where does it all stop, where is the positive energy■■?
You are all such a miserable bunch of [zb] that it is not really that funny anymore…Where do I go for laughs, positive input…Maybe even HOPE!!!

Is it a UK thing■■?

Given they way you have portrayed yourself I suggest two options -

1. Disneyland for your childish nature
  2. Gitmo for the self proclaimed psychotic side

I gather from your other posts you are leaving soon, maybe not soon enough.

Haha, brilliant post.

att:
…In the world!!!
You are all such a miserable bunch of [zb] that it is not really that funny anymore…Where do I go for laughs, positive input…Maybe even HOPE!!!

Is it a UK thing■■?

Get your self on the buses I find its not all bad there.

bubsy06:

The sunrises recently and the sunsets…They have been pure poetry…Not to mention the beautiful hoar frosts of late…

att:

bubsy06:

The sunrises recently and the sunsets…They have been pure poetry…Not to mention the beautiful hoar frosts of late…

I hate poetry and frost :imp:

bubsy06:

att:

bubsy06:

That is YOUR issue, please don`t make it mine…

get yourself on “bullys truckstop bar” att,and have a look at the jokes,sounds like you could do with a laugh.

got to agree with the man every time i log in all i see is negativity with rog with his whos not working thread and a load of whos had a crap day . if i wanted to i could think of things that have not gone my way but i tend to look at the bits that have gone to plan instead . lets stop feeling sorry for ourselves and count our blessings as we are all still alive and live to tell another tale whether it is a happy or cynical one

att:
…In the world!!!

Is it a UK thing■■?

Well you posted this when you could have posted something positive but looks like you couldnt or dont have anything positive so you just proved your own point and your one of them by your own post :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks for moving this to the most useless part of the site…

What is wrong with you guys■■?

I have been into trucks since I was 7 years of age…I have been all over the Uk with my dad/stepdad and others, I finally get to do what I want in a place that I want and you spineles ■■■■■ do what you want to me, you know nothing of the real drivers, the background, the history, you are just faceless entities in a world that you ‘think’; that you inhabit…You are shameless for moving this and to boot you did not even have the common courtesy to inform me…

This website is the lowest of the low…It could be great, but you have some really ■■■■■ admins…

Arent the pubs shut yet■■? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

bubsy06:

att:

bubsy06:

But what about the “hoars”!!!..do you hate them to?? :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

att:

I have been into trucks since I was 7 years of age…I have been all over the Uk with my dad/stepdad and others, I finally get to do what I want in a place that I want and you spineles [zb] do what you want to me, you know nothing of the real drivers, the background, the history, you are just faceless entities in a world that you ‘think’; that you inhabit…You are shameless for moving this and to boot you did not even have the common courtesy to inform me…

This website is the lowest of the low…It could be great, but you have some really [zb] admins…

I moved your health issue topic as explained on your thread, for the reasons stated on your thread. I moved your feedback about the site being cynical to the feedback forum, thats what its for. You’ve got your answers, pay attention to what you’re posting and where you’re posting it. You appear to be posting anything willy nilly.

Mike-C:

att:

I have been into trucks since I was 7 years of age…I have been all over the Uk with my dad/stepdad and others, I finally get to do what I want in a place that I want and you spineles [zb] do what you want to me, you know nothing of the real drivers, the background, the history, you are just faceless entities in a world that you ‘think’; that you inhabit…You are shameless for moving this and to boot you did not even have the common courtesy to inform me…

This website is the lowest of the low…It could be great, but you have some really [zb] admins…

I moved your health issue topic as explained on your thread, for the reasons stated on your thread. I moved your feedback about the site being cynical to the feedback forum, thats what its for. You’ve got your answers, pay attention to what you’re posting and where you’re posting it. You appear to be posting anything willy nilly.

Same again then■■?
Just what is your agenda■■?

Well this has cheered me up!! :laughing:

att:
…Where do I go for laughs,

Try link to site removed colingl

att:

“Bit Harsh aint it” :exclamation: