The Modernisation and the Idea behind

Bay 9 and hand Key in. Dont lock Door as you wait in Cab.
Well then.
When you pull the Key everything goes off.
No Light
No Radio
No Heater
No Nothing left,except Tacho and Hazart Light.
Even worst Friday Night. Stop in the Queue to report to gatehouse,come back and cant find Lorry. Left Light on and,well :slight_smile: what you looking ask the Security.
I parked here. Yep,thats your Lorry,he said. OK, i also look at the Lorry,and its mine in Darkness. Now,whats the Idea to have a Lorry without Light at the End of a Queue the Dark Winter Road along?
Cant be Safety

My radio and lights work without the key in the ignition :smiley: :smiley:

We have some who do and some who dont. The Renault came that Way from different Renault Shops delivered,Years before i did know our Company.

Part safety, part dark Renault shop, key no good, turn in hole. No key sadness. Like in day a long time ago from before.

Clever man, he think stood up and give donation of different key. Comprendie savvie?

Or go to different Renault shop for torch, and warming coat, humming Eurovision songs for no radio.

Thank you please.

The handing over of ones car key, is a wonderful thing.

The retention of the main ignition key, is also a pleasure.
As is a spare key for a truck. Any truck.

Use your brain people.

Eager man talking of the sensible. I try to say of things from the line of the same type, but as you are having the saying in the language of the English.

“Man who ■■■ in carrier bag from Polski Sklep is cucking fabbage”

Spare key cut, comes to mind,always worked for me.

lolipop:
Spare key cut, comes to mind,always worked for me.

Old car key for me. Get a few old keys, stick a Scania keyfob on them, hand those over. As long as goods in staff have something to hang on a hook they don’t seem to care what keys are given over.

PaulNowak:
Part safety, part dark Renault shop, key no good, turn in hole. No key sadness. Like in day a long time ago from before.

Clever man, he think stood up and give donation of different key. Comprendie savvie?

Or go to different Renault shop for torch, and warming coat, humming Eurovision songs for no radio.

Thank you please.

PaulNowak:
Eager man talking of the sensible. I try to say of things from the line of the same type, but as you are having the saying in the language of the English.

“Man who ■■■ in carrier bag from Polski Sklep is cucking fabbage”

Cuck me, that was good gear last night… I’m still halucinating.

tango boy:
My radio and lights work without the key in the ignition :smiley: :smiley:

Everything works on my FH4 without ignition …windows too