The Mats "Brits on Tour" official photo!

Photo by Ollie Dixon

Top Row- Left to Right
Cliff and Rikki
Next row down
Bully, Truckyboy (TruckNet UK competition winner), David Phillips (Truck & Driver competition winner)
Next row
Andy M
Bottom Row
Lucy, Kiddo and Bully jnr

A right bunch of dodgy looking 'erberts, if you ask me!, especially that 'iffy ’ looking Millwall tart on the right of the top row :wink:

Photo by Ollie Dixon
David and Truckyboy are welcomed to the USA by Craig Zweiner Founder and owner of Truck.Net

Lens will be mended soon.

Cool, thanks for posting it Rikki.

Bully

Nice Photo and also, for me, good to be able to put faces to names, thanks! :laughing:

Must’ve been a heavy night :laughing:.

THX Rikki… We look like convicts! :smiley:

Great pic but jeeze Cliff you could walk the streets of brum with a stance like that! :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

with the exception of kiddo and bully jr , everyone looks pregnant :open_mouth:
ok, i know lucy has an excuse ie)she is pregnant (congratultions :wink: )
but what about the rest of you :laughing:

dave:
with the exception of kiddo and bully jr , everyone looks pregnant :open_mouth:
ok, i know lucy has an excuse ie)she is pregnant (congratultions :wink: )
but what about the rest of you :laughing:

ok so dave phillips has not got a pod, but he does have that pregnant glow :blush:

At least I know who to avoid on the ferry now :smiley:

Where is Truckyboy, is he back from Espana

Ladytrucker679:
Great pic but jeeze Cliff you could walk the streets of brum with a stance like that! :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The last time I walked the streets of Brum was around 1980, it was raining bricks and bottles, that was when I went up there with Chelsea for an away match, great ruck, don’t know what the score was :open_mouth:

If it still rains bricks and bottles, I’ll be donning me Hardhat before I walk around that ■■■■ hole again :wink:

Cliff Warby:

Ladytrucker679:

The last time I walked the streets of Brum was around 1980, it was raining bricks and bottles, that was when I went up there with Chelsea for an away match, great ruck, don’t know what the score was :open_mouth:

If it still rains bricks and bottles, I’ll be donning me Hardhat before I walk around that [zb] hole again :wink:

:wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

kiddo:
THX Rikki… We look like convicts! :smiley:

what you mean look like convict’s :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: convict’s are better dressed :laughing: :laughing:

Oh my god seperated at birth or what :wink: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

Cliff

Phil mitchell

simon

Good One Simon!

kiddo:
Good One Simon!

Bollox! to both of ya!..’ Good one Simon ’ indeed! :open_mouth: :stuck_out_tongue: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: