The Jambos

More turmoil I’m sorry to say Coffee, Chief Exec Phil Anderton got his cards today. George “we’ve signed a joint confidentiality clause” Foulkes resigned in protest :confused:

I think i,ll phone my brother tomorrow and see if he,ll buy them and change the name to Clydebank F.C. just like Airdrie did to us :slight_smile::):):)…

Is there no a team still playing under the Bankies name Jammy?

Not bothered in the slightest about Foulkes going, didn’t like the bloke. At least now Anderton has gone that relic Robson says he isn’t interested in the manager’s job, so every cloud and all that. :smiley: :smiley:

Anderton also came from the egg chasing sport so we are likely better off without him. :wink: :smiley:

tartanraider:
Is there no a team still playing under the Bankies name Jammy?

Yeh they are in some minor league somewhere in Scotland http://www.clydebankfc.co.uk/ a guy bought the rights to their name, they had to start from the bottom of the pile again.

There’s a sports shop in the west end near carnaby street (might be in it ) does all the big name football shirts.I was in there one day and they had a bankies shirt on the rail,lilac coloured if you please.I mean you’ve got Rangers,Celtic,Man U,Liverpool,Arsenal,Real Madrid,Barcelona ,Bayern <Ajax etc.,and CLYDEBANK! I asked the guy what the score was and of course at that time they were sponsored by Wet Wet Wet and they used to walk out of the shop it was their best seller! :smiley:

So the Jam tarts got a pedo to run the team? it could have been worse it could have been a tim :slight_smile::):):):)…

Worse than the fact he is a convicted ■■■ offender, he is foreign and I was hoping we didn’t get a foreign coach. :imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :imp:

Still as you say it could have been much worse, he could have been a Tim. :wink: