The Hijackers

Saw part of this film in the early hours,a six wheeled Albion( I think it was),hijacked with a load of whisky roped and sheeted, once stolen transhipped onto fg boxvan, Anthony Booth of Till death do us part was the owner driver, anyone seen it?

I’ve got it on VCR tape, one of these days i’ll get round to transferring it onto digital as I’ve now got nothing to play it on. Interesting for me as an Albion owner, and the fight scenes were shot in Isleworth, I know it well. Any Commer TS3 fans or anybody who used to frequent the old Covent Garden need to watch Alfred Hitchcock’s “Frenzy”, Barry Foster starring, it was on TV early one morning recently and comes round regularly.
Bernard

HI, CHRIS,V , I Have seen it a long time ago ,could not remember what it was called ,but remember Tony Booth being the good guy,an owner driver , Cheers Barry

It’s available on E bay as a double feature with Smokescreen
ebay.co.uk/itm/Smokescreen-T … 58b85c6572

It turns up once in a blue moon on either Channel 4 or 5 or on Freeview, not bad for its time, amazing how the roads then looked very clean compared to today!

got mine from amazon and was cheaper

The café featured, is the Lupin on the A30 at Bagshot. Inside as well. Not sure about the dual carriageway where he picks up the lady but, could be the A322 towards Bracknell.
Real Albion sound as well, instead of the soundtrack of any old vehicle, so often used by film makers.

fryingpan:
As the poster Dazcapri, you can delete all but one of them.

The café featured, is the Lupin on the A30 at Bagshot. Inside as well. Not sure about the dual carriageway where he picks up the lady but, could be the A322 towards Bracknell.
Real Albion sound as well, instead of the soundtrack of any old vehicle, so often used by film makers.

I didn’t know that how do you delete them

dazcapri:

fryingpan:

You can’t ! But I can :wink: I’ve sorted it now :grimacing:

Denis F:

dazcapri:

fryingpan:

You can’t ! But I can :wink: I’ve sorted it now :grimacing:

Thanks