The Green Group Rotherham depot

Hi All
Just wanted to know if anyone can update the latest on the said haulage company. ie wages - good to work for. Is it true that Osborne is the owner etc. Any info would be great as I have been invited for interview but would like to know first hand from people who has worked or still works with the group.
Regards.

pete osbourne is a good bloke,he was willing to give me a job when i was 21 when no one would touch me ,fair play to him the money was ok at the time and it gave me the experience i needed, :smiley: :smiley:

Mr Osbourne
Hmm back in the 90’s he was about straight as a butchers hook. But never say never he may have changed his ways now. But even when innovate was around he was still a bit naughty then. Lol.

Do a search, I think there was a thread about them recently. If memory serves me right it was along the lines of nice kit crap money?

Hi
You are correct there was a thread going but it’s way out of date now hence latest gossip request.
Regards

why do you want gossip ,just go for the interview you have been invited to and make your own mind up ,the past is the past,i dont think you will go down too well wanting to know the gossip about whats what even before you have been offered the job,im sure such as pete osbourne is on tnet or reads it,hes not daft.

and your user name gives it away :smiley: :smiley:

To be honest forget usernames upon request you can have my real name. I only tell the truth.
£7.40 flat rate Osbourne ought to be ashamed of himself. I wonder how long it will be before he sells this down the river.
Well at least he gives newbies a go.
Anyway found out what I needed to know. I ask on here for info because you cannot beat good old honest truth.
From guys who have worked or still work there.
But unfortunately butcher and hook spring to mind. Lol
All flash and no cash. Could he be a distant cousin to stobart?

See how long The Green Group lasts as everything Pete Osbourne runs seems to go down the pan.

gazzad:
See how long The Green Group lasts as everything Pete Osbourne runs seems to go down the pan.

Wasnt innovotes problems started by its biggest investor pulling out

Theres a huge Green Group billboard advert stuck to the side of the post office not far from the depot, advertising for drivers. Considering the depot is only 5 mins from my home I`ve never been tempted to approach them for work

Probably big investor on innovate got to know about the owner and jumped while they could.

Probably big investor on innovate got to know about the owner and jumped while they could.

gazzad:

Be interesting to follow…

peirre:
Theres a huge Green Group billboard advert stuck to the side of the post office not far from the depot, advertising for drivers. Considering the depot is only 5 mins from my home I`ve never been tempted to approach them for work

I would hazard a guess as to why you are not interested. Lol.

If your out of work , and happy with wages offered, go and work for the company, if your in work or not happy with wages offered, don’t work for the company, it’s not rocket science,

It’s not just about working for them. It’s knowing is it legal?

I thought innovate was a good job,ran 100% legal,2 pay rises in a year,good kit ,I even liked the orange/ blue uniform,shame it didn’t last.

Somebody out there has to have or is still working for this group. Come on tell us the truth. Any good?

You have been for the so called interview and made your own mind up ,give it a rest m8 you have got serious issues :cry: :cry: :cry: move on .