The golden lion truckstop netherlands

good evening gents can anyone remember the location of the golden lion truckstop in Holland, we used to use it a fair bit but I cannot find it on my old maps or little black book, (food has always been more important than women in there)

E19/A16 junction 18
Moerdijkseweg

It’s on the left as your heading towards Rotterdam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks spectron, well would you believe it on my version of google earth its right under a cloud and you cannot see any of it.

now we have a dilemma whether to head for the golden lion or hank for the night, used both before but some years ago,

Where is Hank. Been getting load of runs to tip in Belgium reload Rotterdam. So alway on the lookout for places to stop. As I’m new to euro driving.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

hi its hank truckstop, keizer napoleanweg 11,4273 LB Hank Nord-Brabbant ,E311, A27 junc 21, N283, there is a really good picture on google earth. and it has its own website wegrestaurantnapoleon.nl.
my little tour is into Dunkirk up to a museum at knock heist over to the daf museum Eindhoven, back to the ford museum hillegom, up to a show at den helder then home via Dunkirk, I am still looking for other things to do on the way, finished proper euro driving so now trying to see the places I just drove by in the past,

hotel magnum:
hi its hank truckstop, keizer napoleanweg 11,4273 LB Hank Nord-Brabbant ,E311, A27 junc 21, N283, there is a really good picture on google earth. and it has its own website wegrestaurantnapoleon.nl.
my little tour is into Dunkirk up to a museum at knock heist over to the daf museum Eindhoven, back to the ford museum hillegom, up to a show at den helder then home via Dunkirk, I am still looking for other things to do on the way, finished proper euro driving so now trying to see the places I just drove by in the past,

If its not to far out of your route , you should try and get to YPRES. Great little town lots to see and get to the Menin Gate for 20;00, it will send shivers down your spine

Well worth a visit
bevrijdingsmuseumzeeland.nl/

Is that close to Kanters restaurant? First eatery my dad took me to in Holland, for an uitsmijter.

scaniason:
Is that close to Kanters restaurant? First eatery my dad took me to in Holland, for an uitsmijter.

Couldnt say,as i have never heard of it.
The museum is roughly midway between Middleburg and Goes.
If you want accomadation,there are a couple of places a few kms up the road at Lewedorp.
De goodverwatchting and De Tol.

Sorry, I meant the golden lion, not the museum. Museum sounds good though, think I’ll add it to my itinerary for my hoks

kanters and de gouden leeuw are about 3 km apart from each other.

as I have not been over for a few years now, and never to kanters , has anyone got an opinion on the better of the two stops,

Golden lions got a new garage that’s made car park smaller. But still a fair size. Food in golden lion is not too bad. So long as you buy a meal in golden lion partings free. Don’t forget to put receipt in widow or you will get a knock.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD