The ghost of Tibshelf MSA

Dont want to scare anyone parked up at Tibshelf tonight , but i spent the night there on the northbound side on sat night when i was woke up the sound of someone mving about in the cab . I could make out a silohette ( spelling ?) stood where my steering wheel was and had that weird feeling that someone was in there with me .
After a panic and scramble i got the light on but def didnt sleep easy after .
Anyone else had anything similar happen to them up there ? And i am a non beleiver in ghosts etc before you ask !!

SPLIFF ANYONE ■■?

It could’ve been Maggie. I think she used to be a pros…

mmm reminds me of a text I had the otherday.

With panic in his voice a teenager asks his Gran “Have you seen some pills marked LSD” his Gran replies “■■■■ the pills, have you seen the dragons in the kitchen?”

It says ERF not RAF:
SPLIFF ANYONE ■■?

yeah pass it round

With panic in his voice a teenager asks his Gran “Have you seen some pills marked LSD” his Gran replies "[zb] the pills, have you seen the dragons in the kitchen

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’ve only ever had 1 night out at Tibshelf and that was quite recently. Northbound side too…the weirdest thing happened to me too…lightning hit the truckpark during a storm. Made a right crack and I nearly pooed my bed to be honest. Does pulling the curtains really tightly shut and hiding under the duvet protect you from millions of volts?

No ghosties though!

years ago, 10 minutes from my supermarket drop ,driving down a very foggy narrow road ,i seen a ghostly image standing in the middle of the road. i hit the brakes but the ghostly figure passed straight through the cab :open_mouth:
scared the bejesus out of me.
anyhow i got to my drop, backed on the bay and opened the rear shutter door and the bugger was in the back eating an apple :wink:

seriously,
heard rumours of a few drivers having the willies put up em at tibshelf. nothing to do with ghosts though. :smiley:

Blimey, i did a Google search to see if i could pull anything up on ghost sightings in that area, i couldn’t, BUT:

I joke not. Whilst 1st looking at the Google search results, the usual voice came thru’ my speakers that says “You’ve got company” in my AOL buddy list. I minimised the page so i could see my buddy list… there was nobody there! If they sign on, have a connection problem & leave again instantly, there is a door closing sound & their name will remain there in brackets. The list was empty!

Odd!

dave:
years ago, 10 minutes from my supermarket drop ,driving down a very foggy narrow road ,i seen a ghostly image standing in the middle of the road. i hit the brakes but the ghostly figure passed straight through the cab :open_mouth:
scared the bejesus out of me.
anyhow i got to my drop, backed on the bay and opened the rear shutter door and the bugger was in the back eating an apple :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Goaty:
It could’ve been Maggie. I think she used to be a pros…

Maybe she came back in order to express her disgust at Jeremy Clarkson’s comments? :wink:

dave:
seriously,
heard rumours of a few drivers having the willies put up em at tibshelf. nothing to do with ghosts though. :smiley:

:laughing: Wrong thread, :laughing: :laughing:

LouthInTheSouth:
Dont want to scare anyone parked up at Tibshelf tonight , but i spent the night there on the northbound side on sat night when i was woke up the sound of someone mving about in the cab . I could make out a silohette ( spelling ?) stood where my steering wheel was and had that weird feeling that someone was in there with me .
After a panic and scramble i got the light on but def didnt sleep easy after .
Anyone else had anything similar happen to them up there ? And i am a non beleiver in ghosts etc before you ask !!

I would’ve said it was a clamper jumping up to put a ticket on your windscreen, but obviously it wasn’t.

Did you say you saw a silhouette?