The future they have planned for you and why

I do find it fascinating to see a conspiracy develop like this. You do know there are other ways to commit suicide don’t you?
[/quote]
One of my favourite films is Thelma And Louise.

Bloody hell you two, all getting a bit dark don’t you think ■■ :open_mouth: :wink:

Regards John.

old 67:
I do find it fascinating to see a conspiracy develop like this. You do know there are other ways to commit suicide don’t you?

Bloody hell you two, all getting a bit dark don’t you think ■■ :open_mouth: :wink:

Regards John.
[/quote]
Ahhh, but.
youtu.be/ODV6mxVVRZk
[emoji3]

Carryfast:

Franglais:

switchlogic:

The irony chose to end it all rather than face a life of incarceration and control.

As opposed to take the ‘vaccine’ at face value as we’ve been told it is.
But ‘if’ it really is a hidden depopulation agenda shot then being taken out by it would be a bonus.
The unlucky ones would be those who were given the placebo for whatever reason.
That’s an apples v oranges comprison and deffo not suicide.

Wishing yourself to die in a massive depopulation event is not exactly a good place to be in mentally. I hope you have some mental health support.

switchlogic:
Wishing yourself to die in a massive depopulation event is not exactly a good place to be in mentally. I hope you have some mental health support.

I’d suggest that anyone wanting to be under the rule of and live and work for the type of regime which they know had carried that out says more about their mental health.

Carryfast:
The irony chose to end it all rather than face a life of incarceration and control.

But ‘if’ it really is a hidden depopulation agenda shot then being taken out by it would be a bonus.

I luuuurve how you’ve developed spin to suit yourself to almost an art form! :smiley: :smiley:

I’m against the vaccine (not because I think it’s some fiendish global culling plot, but for reasons that I’ve previously outlined) so I didn’t have it. You were one of the most vociferous anti vaxxers on this forum, yet when push came to shove you meekly rolled over and submitted. Not only that but you then span it in a weird attempt to make us believe that you would rather die than live in some sort of Mad Max post apocalyptic world! You couldn’t make this up :smiley: :smiley:

Look on the bright side though; if you hadn’t meekly submitted you could have lived out your fantasy of driving a big Yank rig across the wastelands.

the maoster:

Carryfast:

I luuuurve how you’ve developed spin to suit yourself to almost an art form! :smiley: :smiley:

I’m against the vaccine (not because I think it’s some fiendish global culling plot, but for reasons that I’ve previously outlined) so I didn’t have it. You were one of the most vociferous anti vaxxers on this forum, yet when push came to shove you meekly rolled over and submitted. Not only that but you then span it in a weird attempt to make us believe that you would rather die than live in some sort of Mad Max post apocalyptic world! You couldn’t make this up :smiley: :smiley:

Look on the bright side though; if you hadn’t meekly submitted you could have lived out your fantasy of driving a big Yank rig across the wastelands.

Sceptical vaxxer isn’t the same thing as anti.I’ve never stated an anti vax position.
I’ve just raised questions as to how ‘disabled’ is a disabled vaccine pathogen.
Bearing in mind that pointing out the documented Polio cases, resulting from contact with the Polio vaccine, not the Polio virius, isn’t the same thing as saying let’s ban vaccines.
I’m really just not sure either way.

In this case it’s not a ‘vaccine’ in any way shape or form.
For ‘reasons which I’ve previously outlined’ I think it’s either an experimental anti dote to a man made pathogen release or it’s something even far more sinister.
So what’s to lose either way.
Assuming it’s the latter an agenda 30 type state sponsored planned depopulation genocide operation doesn’t paint any picture of an ‘apocalyptic world’.
It’s something far far worse than that of which only a compliant fool or a pshycopath would want any part of and to live in.
Most of the conspiracy theories related to resisting the ‘vaccine’ do contain the question of that specific scenario as opposed to anything which you’ve said.
Hopefully theories is all they are.
If it’s the anti dote scenario then I see it as nothing to lose.
Having said that agenda 30 seems all too real to me and with that control freak nightmare vision hanging over the world all bets are off.Depopulation, as part of a ‘redistribution of resources’, agenda seems quite possible as part of that.
I don’t think Juddian has actaully made it clear exactly where he stands on the issue of the planned mass cull scenario theory in his anti this specific anything but vaccine position. ■■.

Mate, stop! Stop right now, you are a quarter of an inch away from becoming a caricature.

Edit to add; love the “compliant fool” reference. Rings any bells?

Carryfast:

switchlogic:

I’d suggest that anyone wanting to be under the rule of and live and work for the type of regime which they know had carried that out says more about their mental health.

The type of regime that I don’t think exists? You mean that regime? Tell me how can I ‘want’ to live in a world I don’t think exists?

the maoster:
Mate, stop! Stop right now, you are a quarter of an inch away from becoming a caricature.

Are you kidding?! He became one of those many years ago on here at least

switchlogic:
Are you kidding?! He became one of those many years ago on here at least

Even if I wanted to argue with that I couldn’t. Good point, well made.

switchlogic:

Carryfast:

switchlogic:

The type of regime that I don’t think exists? You mean that regime? Tell me how can I ‘want’ to live in a world I don’t think exists?

You made the link to a massive depopulation event.I only said ‘if’ that’s what it is then I’ve lost nothing by having been taken out by it.
I didn’t say that ‘is’ definitely what I think it is.
So I’ve taken the anything but ‘vaccine’ on the basis of might be an anti dote to a lethal artificial pathogen.
Or might be a hidden state sponsored genocide agenda.
Nothing to lose by taking it either way.
‘If’ it’s the latter this will be no place to want to be around living in but that would still make it a murder.
How do you translate that as suicide.

the maoster:

No, please don’t stop CF.

The amazing stuff you come out with is amusing. I enjoy seeing what tosh you can come out with-yet to you it is, apparently, absolute fact. But you do seem to have veered off of your anti CCP line recently. Why?

Dipster:
No, please don’t stop CF.

I enjoy seeing what tosh you can come out with-yet to you it is, apparently, absolute fact. But you do seem to have veered off of your anti CCP line recently. Why?

Anyone who blames anyone for being ‘anti’ Communist by definition must be ‘pro’ Communist.
Where have I said anything which supposedly ‘veered off’ that position.
I took the experimental nothing to lose anti dote to the Wuhan ‘virus’.
Or for all I know it might all be part of the agenda 30, by implication Communist backed and instigated, project along the lines I and others have postulated.
Nothing to lose either way.

Strange how you haven’t asked Juddian to clarify exactly which theory he subscribes to and exactly what he expects to achieve by resisting whatever the plan, involving the anything but vaccine, might be, as I have done.He started the topic not me.
If it’s really all part of that type of nefarious plan then resistance to taking it is futile, at this point, and probably a far worse option assuming it’s the depopulation shot taking out those not suited to the brave new Communist/Corporate hybrid utopia.
Just hope it’s not the placebo.

It’s not that hard. Go with the flow, as long as the flow goes your way. If the fow turns, it doesn’t matter, just be ready. Either turn with the flow, or go against it. You can not control the flow. You can control how you deal with the flow.

You could learn a lot from sailors.

the nodding donkey:
It’s not that hard. Go with the flow, as long as the flow goes your way. If the fow turns, it doesn’t matter, just be ready. Either turn with the flow, or go against it. You can not control the flow. You can control how you deal with the flow.

You could learn a lot from sailors.

Some matelots will even show you where the golden rivet is…

Carryfast:

switchlogic:

Carryfast:

switchlogic:

You made the link to a massive depopulation event.

Only because it’s one of your obsessions. Merely mentioning something doesn’t mean you believe it

Reading the many posts on this topic, and noting suggestions that the ‘vaccine’ is part of a worldwide master plan to reduce the population, can someone explain how, given the known incompetence and inability to plan in detail for all possible consequences, those in positions of power have magically agreed to this plan?

There are endless disputes about petty issues between (and within) nations, yet it is suggested they all secretly agree on trying to get rid of most of the poor ignorant souls whose labour supports their own lifestyle.

Note: Putin, being a chess player, probably does think several ‘moves’ ahead so may see a personal benefit in the scheme and is ruthless enough to carry it out, if it exists.

Buckstones:
Reading the many posts on this topic, and noting suggestions that the ‘vaccine’ is part of a worldwide master plan to reduce the population, can someone explain how, given the known incompetence and inability to plan in detail for all possible consequences, those in positions of power have magically agreed to this plan?

There are endless disputes about petty issues between (and within) nations, yet it is suggested they all secretly agree on trying to get rid of most of the poor ignorant souls whose labour supports their own lifestyle.

Note: Putin, being a chess player, probably does think several ‘moves’ ahead so may see a personal benefit in the scheme and is ruthless enough to carry it out, if it exists.

Putin is merely a pawn…
The real power is hidden from all.
Except a few who can see the TRUTH!

Franglais:

Buckstones:

Putin is merely a pawn…

I can’t decide if you’re being ironic or not.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Monkey241:

Franglais:

Buckstones:

Putin is merely a pawn…

I can’t decide if you’re being ironic or not.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

I think he is taking the mick!..