The future they have planned for you and why

Juddian:
I don’t want to take part in an experiment that still has 2 years to run and i’m not going to, i have concerns about the true motives of those at the back of all this, but no one will be happier than i to be proved to have been wrong all along, and those multi billionaire ‘philanthropists’ their big pharma allies plus the approved scientists on the payroll had our best interests at heart and the new world they have planned for themselves and the survivors proves to be the utopia promised.

If i kick the bucket because of my mistaken dissident views and actions then everyone is quite at liberty to shout from the rooftops we told you so…however wot if us who don’t believe the narrative are not wrong after all.
As yourself Maoster, my decision no one elses.

The difference between my view and Franglais’ and Switch’s is that I respect and applaud your resistance.I was 49/51 in joining you at least after I’d got the answers to the questions I had regarding the first shot.

Define ‘experiment’.
If it’s about Gates’ depopulation agenda then it’s obviously no experiment.
Which just leaves a probably doomed experimental emergency anti dote to a chimera release.
Either way the choice of resistance or choosing to get it over with seems moot.
Bothering to resist, in trying to deal with that level of evil, ‘if’ in fact that’s what’s behind it either way and has succeeded this far, seems unviable to me to the point of lost interest let’s get it over with for better or worse. :bulb:

switchlogic:
You missed out ‘chimera’. Don’t forget the chimera

Very remiss of me. I’d completely forgotten the latest buzzword. I apologise :smiley:

the maoster:

switchlogic:

Very remiss of me. I’d completely forgotten the latest buzzword. I apologise :smiley:

Feel free to call a bat specific pathogen, given artificially manipulated gain of function to transmit to humans with predictable results, a ‘virus’
and a gene therapy, which instructs our own cells to produce the component which provides it with that gain of function,
a ‘vaccine’. :unamused:
So who gains from that.

Carryfast:

the maoster:

switchlogic:

Feel free to call a bat specific pathogen, given artificially manipulated gain of function to transmit to humans with predictable results, a ‘virus’
and a gene therapy, which instructs our own cells to produce the component which provides it with that gain of function,
So who gains from that.

Do you understand even half of that gibberish? Or is it a copy and paste job from the Conspiracy Theorists weekly email?

Carryfast:

Juddian:
I don’t want to take part in an experiment that still has 2 years to run and i’m not going to, i have concerns about the true motives of those at the back of all this, but no one will be happier than i to be proved to have been wrong all along, and those multi billionaire ‘philanthropists’ their big pharma allies plus the approved scientists on the payroll had our best interests at heart and the new world they have planned for themselves and the survivors proves to be the utopia promised.

If i kick the bucket because of my mistaken dissident views and actions then everyone is quite at liberty to shout from the rooftops we told you so…however wot if us who don’t believe the narrative are not wrong after all.

The difference between my view and Franglais’ and Switch’s is that I respect and applaud your resistance.I was 49/51 in joining you at least after I’d got the answers to the questions I had regarding the first shot.

Define ‘experiment’.
Which just leaves a probably doomed experimental emergency anti dote to a chimera release.
Bothering to resist, in trying to deal with that level of evil, ‘if’ in fact that’s what’s behind it either way and has succeeded this far, seems unviable to me to the point of lost interest let’s get it over with for better or worse. :bulb:

Did UPS surgically remove your back bone?

Carryfast:

the maoster:

switchlogic:

So who gains from that.

I have nothing. Seriously, I don’t.

the maoster:

Carryfast:

the maoster:

switchlogic:

So who gains from that.

FFS does everything have to be spelled out for you. It’s simply Gain of function cells humans instructing bats virus pathogen chimera resist commie top hat Chinese attack we subjugated Bill Gates depopulation panic response chimera Wuhan virus not virus but chimera injection two hats pork for dinner I need a bath but a commie stole my bathroom iron my genes ■■■■ in a bucket immunity testicles

So who gains from that exactly? That’s right, that definition of pure evil- Dorothy Perkins and her commie cohort

switchlogic:

Carryfast:

the maoster:

switchlogic:

So who gains from that.

Do you understand even half of that gibberish? Or is it a copy and paste job from the Conspiracy Theorists weekly email?

Anything that doesn’t follow the government narrative is obviously gibberish to you.
It’s obviously you who doesn’t want to understand the question why not just inject the Spike Protein used for the so called ‘vaccine’ why the need to instruct our own cells to produce it.
You’re obviously also in denial regarding the probable origin of the anything but ‘virus’ as part of that.

switchlogic:

Carryfast:

Juddian:

Define ‘experiment’.

Did UPS surgically remove your back bone?

What backbone are you referring to.You’re saying it’s only a vaccine for a virus and there’s no evil agenda behind it, right ?.Since when did refusing medication require a backbone ?.

Obviously enough backbone to face what I think the ‘vaccine’ probably is rather than trying to run away from it or hide from it and certainly enough backbone to call Communism an enemy.

switchlogic:
It’s simply Gain of function cells humans instructing bats virus pathogen chimera resist commie top hat Chinese attack we subjugated Bill Gates depopulation panic response chimera Wuhan virus not virus but chimera injection two hats pork for dinner I need a bath but a commie stole my bathroom iron my genes ■■■■ in a bucket immunity testicles

So who gains from that exactly? That’s right, that definition of pure evil- Dorothy Perkins and her commie cohort

And that’s your best answer to the questions of the origin of the ‘virus’ and why they need to instruct our own cells to produce the spike protein component of it, rather than just inject it, as the ‘vaccine’.You’re not helping the establishment’s case. :unamused:

switchlogic:

the maoster:

Carryfast:

the maoster:

switchlogic:

So who gains from that.

FFS does everything have to be spelled out for you. It’s simply Gain of function cells humans instructing bats virus pathogen chimera resist commie top hat Chinese attack we subjugated Bill Gates depopulation panic response chimera Wuhan virus not virus but chimera injection two hats pork for dinner I need a bath but a commie stole my bathroom iron my genes ■■■■ in a bucket immunity testicles

Dorothy Perkins?
Well, who’s crying now?

So who gains from that.
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Dorothy Perkins?
Well, who’s crying now?
[/quote]
■■■■!! Rumbled…

Carryfast:

switchlogic:
It’s simply Gain of function cells humans instructing bats virus pathogen chimera resist commie top hat Chinese attack we subjugated Bill Gates depopulation panic response chimera Wuhan virus not virus but chimera injection two hats pork for dinner I need a bath but a commie stole my bathroom iron my genes ■■■■ in a bucket immunity testicles

And that’s your best answer to the questions of the origin of the ‘virus’ and why they need to instruct our own cells to produce the spike protein component of it, rather than just inject it, as the ‘vaccine’.You’re not helping the establishment’s case. :unamused:

Well establishment big hat tomorrow’s coin immunity CCP guinea pig subject general virus ■■■■ a hoop typo document China yes wuhan we’re all going to die Donald Trump chimera gain of dysfunction intermittent showers 13°c sun Bombay Potatoes tulip insanity.

I think that answers your question

Carryfast:
Since when did refusing medication require a backbone ?.

Having the courage of your convictions does. The fact you ENDLESSLY spout nonsense on here about this then go and meekly accept BOTH vaccines shows what I said previously- you’re all hot air. And the amount of guff you produce you could probably heat most of south London

Carryfast:
You’re obviously also in denial regarding the probable origin of the anything but ‘virus’ as part of that.

Nope, don’t have any opinions on it’s origins, not read much on it and don’t feel particularly well placed to have a definite opinion on the subject. I’m a lorry driver, not a doctor, or a conspiracy theorist with Google. One thing is fairly obvious, you lot really do yourselves no favours with the incessant mostly nonsense ranting.

I’ll bookmark this comment as as usual you won’t take any notice for at least the first 5 times I state what I think.

Carryfast:
You think it’s a bona fide ‘vaccine’ , there’s nothing wrong with it, nor with the establishment narrative behind it,

Oh I must’ve forgotten the bit where I said that. You couldn’t do me a favour could you and find the bit where I said that?

You probably can’t and I suspect that what you’re doing is attributing whatever lunacy comes out of your mind to someone else.

It’s rather like when you argue with somebody here and they DONT mention their hatred of China you immediately jump upon that and call them commie loving despite them never expressing an opinion either way.

the maoster:

Carryfast:
You think it’s a bona fide ‘vaccine’ , there’s nothing wrong with it, nor with the establishment narrative behind it,

Oh I must’ve forgotten the bit where I said that. You couldn’t do me a favour could you and find the bit where I said that?

You probably can’t and I suspect that what you’re doing is attributing whatever lunacy comes out of your mind to someone else.

It’s rather like when you argue with somebody here and they DONT mention their hatred of China you immediately jump upon that and call them commie loving despite them never expressing an opinion either way.

And you can just bet that in debating with him if someone dropped their hatred of China hed suddenly have the opposite opinion

[/quote]
Oh, I’ve had that several times. It is certainly one of his favourites. But I still find his nonsense amusing. I do hope he persists spouting.

Dipster:
Oh, I’ve had that several times. It is certainly one of his favourites. But I still find his nonsense amusing. I do hope he persists spouting.

Me too! I’m rather enjoying my new career as chief Chinese Communist apologist and now establishment spokesman. I’m assembling a press briefing room as we speak

switchlogic:

Dipster:

Me too! I’m rather enjoying my new career as chief Chinese Communist apologist and now establishment spokesman. I’m assembling a press briefing room as we speak

Hey! Team meeting soon?
We secret CCP agitators need to get together soon to synchronise our strategies.
Don’t worry about being found out: the 'Tunes don’t bother reading any posts here, they just post, and occasionally tack on a quote* from someone or t’other.

• relevance not necessary.
    I’ll put a secret message up on the main forum later…see if anyone deciphers it?