The future they have planned for you and why

And for ten points on Carryfast bingo we have recent entrant into the buzzword chart - ‘CHIMERA’

rumble.com/vh2ga7-nhs-consultan … ldren.html

Anna Brees interviews Dr Anthony Clinton NHS consultant.

This song should be the anthem for those who won’t give up their freedoms.
Toto, Home of the Brave.

youtube.com/watch?v=zan8k6l … 4&index=21

Juddian:
This song should be the anthem for those who won’t give up their freedoms.
Toto, Home of the Brave.

youtube.com/watch?v=zan8k6l … 4&index=21

youtube.com/watch?v=D0W1v0kOELA

youtube.com/watch?v=0n65pv4PpU0

Had my second ‘vaccine’ it was worth it just to ask loudly why not just inject the Covid Spike Protein why the need to tell my own cells to produce it.
The answer was we don’t know why.
A bit like asking the guards for a towel when they said its only a shower when getting off the train. :wink: :laughing:

Don’t understand, after all of your doubts and questioning of this farce, why you’ve agreed to be a test subject for this genetic experiment CF?

A total lack of conviction in his beliefs?

Juddian:
Don’t understand, after all of your doubts and questioning of this farce, why you’ve agreed to be a test subject for this genetic experiment CF?

I sort of reached a similar conclusion as Robroy.
Resistance is futile.Might as well go along with it and if the NHS has really gone rogue ( possible bearing in mind the Liverpool Pathways scandal ) then I thought it’s a type of moral victory to take the ■■■■ out of the ‘Kapos’ by telling them and everyone within hearing range that I know that it’s not any bs ‘shower’ assuming it’s all linked with some weird depopulation agenda.
Also if I’m right this will be no place to resist and be labelled as a ‘conspiracy theorist’ and all the possible implications of that.Bearing in mind that a GP has the powers to section anyone without trial with a stroke of a pen.

Which leaves the other far more likely scenario of a doomed panic emergency response to a chimera release.Again nothing to lose in taking the emergency experimental ‘vaccine’ ( anti dote ) in that regard see above.
Look on the bright side it might even work. :bulb: :wink:

Oh and for Rob’s information no news about my promised ‘vaccine passport’ so at least I could go and enjoy a well earned foreign holiday.
Who would have thought it surely they wouldn’t be lying to us.

the maoster:
A total lack of conviction in his beliefs?

Unanswered questions myself are obviously mutually exclusive with the idea of already having reached a conviction and a belief.
While ‘if’ my worst fears about all this are correct then choosing between going quietly into the ‘showers’, having told the kapos and everyone else in the queue that it’s probably no shower, v flight and/or fight, is sort of moot.
The fact that I asked them to their faces why the need to instruct my own cells to produce the Covid Spike Protein, rather than just injecting it directly ‘if’ it’s really a ‘vaccine’, forcing them to laughably lie in front of witnesses that they ‘don’t know’, is my victory either way.
Just as asking if it’s a ‘shower’ then why are no towels being handed out would have been.
That’s as conviction in a belief as it gets.

Juddian:

Because all his guff is just hot air with no real substance

switchlogic:

Juddian:

You’re the one who has the total conviction and belief that it’s not a panic response to a chimera release or something worse connected with Gates’ stated agenda and who trusts what you’re told by the establishment implicitly.To the point of obviously thinking that there’s nothing strange about a ‘vaccine’ which instructs your own cells to produce the relevant part of the pathogen to kick off the required ‘immune response’ and calling anyone who disagrees with the establishment line a conspiracy theorist. :unamused:

Some people are “nervous flyers” but will go in an aeroplane for holidays. They know intellectually that planes fly, that they are safe, but feel nervous about being high up and are affected by the extremely rare but spectacular crashes.
Not many will say wings don’t work, planes don’t fly and then enter the cabin and loudly ask the cabin crew why they use full flaps for takeoff.

Carryfast:

switchlogic:

Juddian:

You’re the one who has the total conviction and belief that it’s not a panic response to a chimera release or something worse connected with Gates’ stated agenda and who trusts what you’re told by the establishment implicitly.To the point of obviously thinking that there’s nothing strange about a ‘vaccine’ which instructs your own cells to produce the relevant part of the pathogen to kick off the required ‘immune response’ and calling anyone who disagrees with the establishment line a conspiracy theorist. :unamused:

Nice of you to prove my point with a post of hot air and lies. The crackpot keeps cracking. Keep going. X

Now maybe give Juddian an answer?

Franglais:
Some people are “nervous flyers” but will go in an aeroplane for holidays. They know intellectually that planes fly, that they are safe, but feel nervous about being high up and are affected by the extremely rare but spectacular crashes.
Not many will say wings don’t work, planes don’t fly and then enter the cabin and loudly ask the cabin crew why they use full flaps for takeoff.

Ironically many people including myself prefer to avoid flying wherever and whenever possible on the basis that at worse it’s not as ‘safe’ as the narrative tries to make out and at best who wants to be heaving luggage around between transfers and spending money on a mickey mouse hire car to add to the cost of the flight when there’s a decent car sitting on the drive at home.
While a hidden agenda of at worse depopulation reduction or at best an experimental panic response to a chimera release ain’t the same thing as avoiding the use of planes wherever possible.
While in this case the analogy would be asking you the question why are you refuelling the plane with petrol and your answer is you didn’t know they were when the tanker clearly says petrol.
So tell us if the aim is to use the Covid Spike Protein to kick off an immune response and memory why not just inject it.Instead of instructing our own cell DNA to produce it ?.What are you afraid of in answering that question.

switchlogic:

Carryfast:

switchlogic:

Juddian:

Nice of you to prove my point with a post of hot air and lies. The crackpot keeps cracking. Keep going. X

Now maybe give Juddian an answer?

I gave Juddian an long detailed answer.Maybe try reading it.
So are you saying that you agree with those like Juddian and/or myself, who smell a rat in this whole agenda for whatever reason and we’re not actually ‘conspiracy theorists’ in calling it out.

Carryfast:

Franglais:

So tell us if the aim is to use the Covid Spike Protein to kick off an immune response and memory why not just inject it.Instead of instructing our own cell DNA to produce it ?.What are you afraid of in answering that question.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Safe to say you’re no David Frost

Carryfast:
The fact that I asked them to their faces………. Snip……….forcing them to laughably lie in front of witnesses that they ‘don’t know’, is my victory either way.

You asked them to their faces? Way to go Tiger, bet that had them rethinking their whole ethos! Either that or they were furtively looking around for a nice jacket that fastened at the back just for you.

Your victory! :smiley: :smiley: I’m afraid that your idea of victory and mine wildly differ my friend. All you’ve proved is the old adage that an empty vessel makes the most noise.

I haven’t had the vaccine and do not intend to. The difference between us though is that I’m not gobbing off to anyone who’ll listen that it’s poison/gene altering/mind controlling (delete as appropriate), the reason for that is I have the courage of my convictions and am prepared to act on them. History may show that I was mistaken, if that’s the case then so be it, but I can at least say I stuck to my guns.

You missed out ‘chimera’. Don’t forget the chimera

youtu.be/b9434BoGkNQ

the maoster:

Carryfast:
The fact that I asked them to their faces………. Snip……….forcing them to laughably lie in front of witnesses that they ‘don’t know’, is my victory either way.

You asked them to their faces? Way to go Tiger, bet that had them rethinking their whole ethos! Either that or they were furtively looking around for a nice jacket that fastened at the back just for you.

Your victory! :smiley: :smiley: I’m afraid that your idea of victory and mine wildly differ my friend. All you’ve proved is the old adage that an empty vessel makes the most noise.

I haven’t had the vaccine and do not intend to. The difference between us though is that I’m not gobbing off to anyone who’ll listen that it’s poison/gene altering/mind controlling (delete as appropriate), the reason for that is I have the courage of my convictions and am prepared to act on them. History may show that I was mistaken, if that’s the case then so be it, but I can at least say I stuck to my guns.

I look at it in much the same way.
I don’t want to take part in an experiment that still has 2 years to run and i’m not going to, i have concerns about the true motives of those at the back of all this, but no one will be happier than i to be proved to have been wrong all along, and those multi billionaire ‘philanthropists’ their big pharma allies plus the approved scientists on the payroll had our best interests at heart and the new world they have planned for themselves and the survivors proves to be the utopia promised.

If i kick the bucket because of my mistaken dissident views and actions then everyone is quite at liberty to shout from the rooftops we told you so…however wot if us who don’t believe the narrative are not wrong after all.
As yourself Maoster, my decision no one elses.

the maoster:

Carryfast:

Nope all you’ve proved is that your thought process is an oxymoron.
You think it’s a bona fide ‘vaccine’ , there’s nothing wrong with it, nor with the establishment narrative behind it, but you just ain’t going to have it to be awkward ?. :open_mouth: :laughing:
Some would call that biting off your nose to spite your face and actually obviously counterproductive to any case, such as Juddian’s or mine, that something seems/is ‘off’ about the whole charade.

As opposed to getting the answer we don’t know, to the question why the need to instruct our own cells to produce the supposed Covid component ‘vaccine’ , why not just inject it ?. :bulb: :wink:

While as I said ‘if’ there really is something ‘off’ about the narrative then resistance is futile and nothing to lose by just getting it over with.You can’t run and you can’t hide from that agenda.
Even moreso if ‘nothing to lose’ just means a throw of the dice against a weaponised chimera but which the government obviously can’t tell the public which is my suspicion.