The fox Colsterworth

We would like to announce that the fox is now under new management. Parking from £15 We have free internet sky tv fully stocked bar hot showers and also offering single rooms at £15 per night. We have overnight security and cctv. Any input from drivers more than welcome :slight_smile: opening hrs mon-thur 4.30pm till 11pm Free tea coffee toast station for all parked drivers

the fox truckers:
We would like to announce that the fox is now under new management. We are offering 2 rates of parking £20 which includes a free meal and drink or £12 for parking only. We have free internet sky tv fully stocked bar hot showers and also offering single rooms at £15 per night. We have overnight security and cctv. Any input from drivers more than welcome :slight_smile: opening hrs mon-fri 4pm till 11pm Free tea coffee station for all parked drivers

have you got new showers yet with locks on the doors ? was only reason I never stayed their…
also do you still take fuel cards has payment ■■

Hi we have elec showers cleaned and checked daily and now have a breakfast bar free for parked drivers fuel cards and snap accounts accepted

4aaaa4dd:

the fox truckers:
We would like to announce that the fox is now under new management. We are offering 2 rates of parking £20 which includes a free meal and drink or £12 for parking only. We have free internet sky tv fully stocked bar hot showers and also offering single rooms at £15 per night. We have overnight security and cctv. Any input from drivers more than welcome :slight_smile: opening hrs mon-fri 4pm till 11pm Free tea coffee station for all parked drivers

have you got new showers yet with locks on the doors ? was only reason I never stayed their…

I need help with this one :confused: ( do you take fuel cards as payment ) how does that work :question: is the cost of parking put down as extra litres of fuel to cover the parking cost. If so I don’t think I would get away with that with our man.

jerrikan:

4aaaa4dd:

the fox truckers:

I need help with this one :confused: ( do you take fuel cards as payment ) how does that work :question: is the cost of parking put down as extra litres of fuel to cover the parking cost. If so I don’t think I would get away with that with our man.

It’s not dodgy!

thefuelcardpeople.co.uk/hgv-parking/

Thanks a lot for that Denis, I thought it looked a bit dodgy, we used to get all these kind of offers years ago.

jerrikan:
Thanks a lot for that Denis, I thought it looked a bit dodgy, we used to get all these kind of offers years ago.

Indeed, I’ve heard of pubs that will give you a receipt for parking if you buy a meal :wink:

Hi guys u don’t get anything extra with snap just parking

ANy parking for fridges■■?
I normally stop at Colsterworth truck stop.
Klunk

Hi yes parking for fridges pop in and see us mon-thurs 4.30-11pm

the fox truckers:
Hi guys ur extras r included with fuel card and snap just says parking on receipt

Snap accounts are parking only