The evolution of a truck net poster (abridged version)

bigvern1:
I think the “Clique” Has departed this place now. :wink:

:open_mouth:

lol that was brilliant. Great post.

Driving with a hiviz
Sat in the cafe wearing hiviz.
Power control security guards.

Tnuk c s i that conclude and concur the cause of an accident.
Should I buy a cheap Chinese sat nav off flea bay.
I have hit a bridge using a car sat nav.
Will I get the sack.
What shall I wear to an interview, I have no clue what to wear, birthday suit or my wedding suit.

I am not getting out of bed for that amount of pay.
Foreign drivers taken our jobs.
Which is the best route from Birmingham to Manchester, my Chinese sat nav off flea bay is saying go via Dover and Calais, is that correct, the boss wont pay a night out on the ferry.
I am lost in Calais, boss said only a day run, I have no kettle, microwave or sleeping bag.
There must be a big football match on in England as I can see lots of men trying to hitchhike and get a free ride to Dover.

Why don’t they just buy a ferry ticket,one of them was bitten by a German Shepherd, I will put it on You Tubings.

A mad cyclist cut me up on the motorway in the fast lane.

You also forgot:

“Can I use an empty 2Litre milk carton as a ■■■■ bottle” :question: :question: :grimacing:

Superb!

A wagon overtook me on the A75. I was terrified.

:smiley: Yeah sorry about that :stuck_out_tongue:

DaiDap:
Superb!

A wagon overtook me on the A75. I was terrified.

:smiley: Yeah sorry about that [emoji14]

Ridiculous manaouvre. I was doing approaching 40. You must have being doing about 50. Literally feet from my mirror. Good job it was on the dual carriageway!

I nominate this post to be the best of 2015, very astute observations and funny at the same time.
I add lorry muppets who tailgate in road works.
Bull manure bore merchants in the Rdc waiting room that have got the Teeshirt, circumnavigateed the globe seven times in a day cab with no night heater or bunk bed.
One driver told me very convincingly, that he had driven over the Bering Straits from Russia to America and did a one hit from Moscow to Miami.

Looking back it was ridiculous, but what can I say…? It was the 75 and I got caught up in the legend. :smiley:

I’ve just fitted a dashcam. Look at all these idiots I’ve filmed.

A mad cyclist has punched me in the face for having " relations " with his Mrs, can I get on the Jeremy Kyle show as she is up the duff and Itv pays for the paternity test.
Which is the best way to Boristan , shall I go via Minroviastan, how much is the ferry, is the bag house still there, do they accept Keyfuel cards or not ?
Can I drive a truck through the Channel Tunnel without parking it on the train.
I had a meal at Tobys truckstop, the meal gave me the trotts, my trailer got slashed by Edward Scissorhands and the diesel fairies magically made my fuel disappear.
That Paul Daniel’s gets everywhere these days.

Just wanted to tell everyone about being ripped off by said broker

This trainisng school said they would give all in + re test if needed & get me a job

you missed out

i’ve just passed my test and have zero experience how do i buy my own truck to run on containers

2 pages in…

Lets see how it can go■■? :smiley:

albion1938:
I’ve just fitted a dashcam. Look at all these idiots I’ve filmed.

+1
Failing to mention whilst filming they where driving like a complete ■■■■

Like it :smiley:
Although I think people are wrong saying it’s very true. I bet I’ve only asked 85-90% of those questions !!

How about the one who passed his test about 6 months ago,stopped asking questions not long after and now offers advice on a wide range of topics and makes sweeping statements about the industry ? All based on his vast experience. :slight_smile: :wink:
Regards. John.

didn’t see any mention on driving hours, daily/weekly rest

Are you talking about 1 guy or in general, if it’s 1 guy, I think I know who! If it’s not him, then there’s someone else on here that fits that mold and is doing my nut in!

damo84:
Are you talking about 1 guy or in general, if it’s 1 guy, I think I know who! If it’s not him, then there’s someone else on here that fits that mold and is doing my nut in!

Couldn’t possibly answer that question :wink: .It just makes me remember when I first started out. I soon learned that I didn’t know everything,and was forcefully put in my place by the older guys :blush: They were right too,and I quickly learned to listen more and soak up their advice. Again it just makes me smile when I think back !!
Regards. John.

old 67:

damo84:

Couldn’t possibly answer that question :wink: .It just makes me remember when I first started out. I soon learned that I didn’t know everything,and was forcefully put in my place by the older guys :blush: They were right too,and I quickly learned to listen more and soak up their advice. Again it just makes me smile when I think back !!
Regards. John.

Lol, ok.
I’m new here, not passed yet, look on here for advice and info to help. Don’t wanna be in the “newbie know-it-all” category!