The Easiest money Be Earned Hgv 1 ,2

Conor:
Quite funny really. There’s quite a few of them who’ve been there for years who ■■■■■ and whine about how hard it is who have clearly either never worked anywhere else or ever done general haulage.

Think that happens everywhere tbh. Bear in mind at my place and at my start times uts mainly trunking and mainly DD freezer trailers and we’re not even allowed to open the trailer doors :open_mouth: yet even for some of them they feel hard done by :open_mouth:

toonsy:

Conor:
Quite funny really. There’s quite a few of them who’ve been there for years who ■■■■■ and whine about how hard it is who have clearly either never worked anywhere else or ever done general haulage.

Think that happens everywhere tbh. Bear in mind at my place and at my start times uts mainly trunking and mainly DD freezer trailers and we’re not even allowed to open the trailer doors :open_mouth: yet even for some of them they feel hard done by :open_mouth:

Ive got lads on a job where they are doing the same job, with near identical mileage, and those that whinge & whine about everything work on average 10 hours a week longer those that just get on with it, which in itself is quite remarkable as they are on a day rate :unamused:

Night-and-day:

SWEDISH BLUE:
^^^^^^
Do you mean pushing a trolley full of milk, you know the one with the broken wheel, along the smooth and level pavement to get to the shop? :smiley:

Nooo, that’s a young man’s game. No I mean led in the bunk in the dairy while the intake man does his thing :smiley:

If only that was the reality.

Some dairies expect you to attach the pipes to the tank yourself…