The Drivers getogether in The Toon

Yes Larry it was a good “do”, I left early due to this bloody stomach problem, but I managed to get quite a few pics for the “Rogues Gallery”.
Here are a few, I’ll post a some more tomorrow. Regards Kev.

kevmac47:
Yes Larry it was a good “do”, I left early due to this bloody stomach problem, but I managed to get quite a few pics for the “Rogues Gallery”.
Here are a few, I’ll post a some more tomorrow. Regards Kev.543210

Didn’t know everyone on the pics Kev, but good to see everyone looking happy and having a good time. Hope your stomach troubles soon get sorted.
Cheers Dave.

sorry lads, could not make it,i got hit with this coughing, sickness, and bad stomach bug on christmas eve, and still have it now,it looks like it was a good do anyway, and no-one would thank me for turning up with a bug , big al smith.

Looks as though you all had a good do.
Now you Men Of Malt (and Ang), a report on the 62.5% Aultmore. I enjoyed it, it’s definitely a “special occasion sipping whisky”, it demands respect. It’s very smooth and it has a terrific bite to it. I just had the one (large) and it was enough, you couldn’t sit with the bottle open and survive, just sipping gently and it was a superb drink.

WARNING trainee drinkers should NOT drink this stuff…big misters only…and Ang. :stuck_out_tongue:

grumpy old man:
Looks as though you all had a good do.
Now you Men Of Malt (and Ang), a report on the 62.5% Aultmore. I enjoyed it, it’s definitely a “special occasion sipping whisky”, it demands respect. It’s very smooth and it has a terrific bite to it. I just had the one (large) and it was enough, you couldn’t sit with the bottle open and survive, just sipping gently and it was a superb drink.

WARNING trainee drinkers should NOT drink this stuff…big misters only…and Ang. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yep defo

It was a good ‘do’ was a very good turn out although I could not stand for long still have crutches but did have a very good afternoon slipping the real nectar of course although I did miss my ■■■■■■ home :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hope you get your stomach sorted out soon

Big Al hope you get better soon

I do have a slight cold but nothing much also now have lost my voice ( might have left it at the ‘do’ :laughing: :laughing:

HI, FOLKS, LOOKS LIKE A GOOD NIGHT ,all enjoying your selves just trying to put names to faces ? is that you larry with two crutches on tow ? just like me , Hope you all have a great new years party and all the best for 2016 Cheers Barry

b.waddy:
HI, FOLKS, LOOKS LIKE A GOOD NIGHT ,all enjoying your selves just trying to put names to faces ? is that you larry with two crutches on tow ? just like me , Hope you all have a great new years party and all the best for 2016 Cheers Barry

The crutches are mine but I managed to avoid Kev camera :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

But Larry is next to them

animal:

b.waddy:

The crutches are mine but I managed to avoid Kev camera :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

005.JPG

are you SURE you avoided Kev and his camera :laughing:

cheers Johnnie :wink:

sammyopisite:

animal:

b.waddy:

are you SURE you avoided Kev and his camera :laughing:

cheers Johnnie :wink:

Well spotted :blush: :blush: Of course Larry standing next to me prob with drink in hand :laughing:

Here are a few more from the “do”