The drivers from destination doha

richiessex:
Thanks Kate

Again sad news about ■■■■ Rivers if it’s true

Hope you find out a bit more about Frank Hook though, i would love the oportunity to have a chat with him even if it is only through messages on here

Hi Richie. The last I heard of Frank Hook he was working for Harrier Express in Faversham Kent. I do know he had a bad accident, he fell of the top of a ladder checking the water in his fridge motor ladder slipped over and he put his hand out to break the fall and his main bone went straight through his shoulder. If you have any luck finding him let me know as I worked with him for a while. Best Regards

Kate:
I believe ■■■■ Rivers also passed away.

Frank Hook is working with another of T/net’s members according to a recentish thread. Cant remember who, off the top of my head , but will search for it.

Hi Kate. Frank Hook was working for Harrier Express in Faversham Kent, but he had a bad accident in the yard. If you contact him tell him Dennis and Scottie are looking for him, no worries we used to work with him on Harrier.

does anyone know what there doing now or if they know about there cult status :laughing:

Just wanted to bring this back to the top because i’m interested too :wink:

I have read either on here on other website a bit about them.

Dave Poulton now takes trucks out to Saudi loaded and then tips them and sells them and flies back.

John Williams has sadly passed away, i believe he had a heart attack at Gieselwind in Germany a few years back.

As for the other 2 i cant help you i’m afraid. I’m sure someone will be along who can soon enough though

Yeah I read a few things on here myself buzz, but didn’t know that about Dave Poulton though

Sad news about John Williams, I hope he died happy, satisfied and content with his lot and he’s lucky that his ‘fame’ will live on in the DVD

I can’t believe that no one knows nothing of Frank Hook or ■■■■ Rivers either, unless they only did a couple of runs on Astrans

I got a DVD of destination Doha and there is a photo section in the main menu and you can see both John and Dave in photo’s from earlier than the documentry so must have been with Astrans for years and I guess the other two just didn’t last that long

I believe ■■■■ Rivers also passed away.

Frank Hook is working with another of T/net’s members according to a recentish thread. Cant remember who, off the top of my head , but will search for it.

Thanks Kate

Again sad news about ■■■■ Rivers if it’s true

Hope you find out a bit more about Frank Hook though, i would love the oportunity to have a chat with him even if it is only through messages on here

Just read some old posts on here and aparantly Harry Monk says that Frank Hook is working with him

My original DVD of Destination went faulty so I posted it back to Toprun and yesterday got back a brand new one with much clearer version of the film + photos + 2 extra films at no extra cost.