The devil inside

i know it was childish but hey there you go

one of our stores (i won’t name it) is a bit tight to get into ,especially when we get there at 5 pm.

anyway when you get there its a 1 way street taxi rank on one side disabeled parking on the other and you have to reverse around the building to get to the loading bay.
i got there one day and really struggled to get on due to the stores security gaurd parking his car up the side of the building.managed to get onto loading area.

so i asked the gaurd if he would do me a favour and park else where because access was tight.he basically told me to [zb] off. well everytime we went he would park the car there.

so eventually i had had enough and had to insite revenge.

now has you back up and catch the take up plate on the trailer some 5th wheel grease gets left behind.
so i picked some off this off and smeared it all over his door handle underside. :smiling_imp:

needless to say he never parked the car there again and never said a word about it. :smiley:

next time its the stale milk in the vents on the bonnet :smiling_imp:

anyone esle

jon

Nothing I’ve done personally, but I remember at a place I worked a few years ago,one particular driver had a passion for fish and chips.So much so he would have them every day.His cab smelt like the local chippy,no matter how long the windows were left open.

Anyhow,while in for it’s service one day,the then junior fitter,decided he’d had enough.So he took out the heater vents on the dashboard,and threw a few of those toilet blocks in,you know the type,the ones that you see in the mens urinals.

Well a few days later,the driver remarked how fragrant his cab was,but to this day,I don’t think he ever found out. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ken.

one of my mates was delivering/collecting in edinburgh, he was at a company on slateford road and it was tight at the best of times.as he parked up and jumped out he goes round to open the back doors as he pushed the door round to put it on the hook he knocked a wing mirror of a brand new car,he picked it up and put it in the cab,done the collection and left with mirror.when he gets to his next collection he looks at this mirror and notices that it’s one he could have clipped back on.the next day he’s back at the same company and see’s this car in the same place,so he has a quick look to make sure nobody is about and clips the mirror back on.you can just imagine the owner of the car his face must have been a pretty picture,saying to himself last night no mirror,tonight mirror back on car,what the hell. :laughing: :laughing:

my brother is a quantity surveyer, and was doing the renervation on the northamption hospital a few years back.
this bloke in a merc e300 kept blocking the entrance to the site so the wagons couldnt get in or out he asked the bloke politly not to park there, after about the 3rd 0r 4th time, him and one of the subbies got the tower craine driver to lift the merc on to the roof and the craine driver disappered for a few hours.
the mercs owner was spitting nails and called the old bill, they arrived and he ranted and raved at them, then they spoke to my brother and he explained what had been going on, the police told him not to park there again and left.
he got his car back after about 3.5hrs, funnily enough he never parked there again :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
chris

One of my ex workmates got on his high horse about me leaving a plastic bag in his motor after he had a bollocking about not cleaning it out. It was spotless because he’d just done it. So I thought about it and got one of the dead rats that had just been shot with a .22 rifle. Hid the body in his ahem cab. He had a nice couple of days off (his motor wasn’t driven). So did the rat :smiley: . He moaned to the boss about it. Not a word was said to me :smiley: :laughing: .

I can recall two incidents of this nature

1, many moons ago I was working for a truck main agent in the parts department & the manager was a complete plonk (would you believe he was the petrol pump attendant the year before!) anyway he kept getting my goat up so 1 day I got under his car with some fish wrapped in tin foil and used some of the metal pallet banding to attatch it to his exhaust manifold. the beauty of it was I saw him lift the bonnet a couple of days later but he didn’t find it because I had strapped it on under the manifold :wink:

2,When I was working to & from spain I had a job taking a trailer to castellion,which contained everything to turn an empty shop shell into a guiness themed pub.the builders turned up on the job the day before but couldn’t get really stuck into it as I had most of tools in the trailer.
the shop was on a one way system which was three lanes wide and it had aparking layby outside.Before my arrival the builders had blocked pff the layby with some timber to save my parking place as I was also going to act as their storage for about a week,but when I arrived 3 spanish cars had moved the timber and blocked the bay.
So we all got together and bumped car no.1 around the corner(about 3 meters away) car number 2 ended up in the middle lane of the 1 way system at the stop line of the traffic lights (same corner as car no.1)and car number three was on the path wedged between a lamppost and a wall (positioned so the doors could not be opened the owner had to climb in through the roof)

OH HOW WE LAUGHED :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Quinny:
…So he took out the heater vents on the dashboard,and threw a few of those toilet blocks in,you know the type,the ones that you see in the mens urinals.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: FPMSL :exclamation: :exclamation: Had a good laugh at that one Ken !