The day my trailer went for a run its self, oh god!

DOING A JOB ONE SUNDAY TO BRADFORD, WHEN THEY WAS A CLATTER AND A BANG!! LOOKED IN THE MIRROR TO SEE MY TRAILER WAS EEEERRRR GONE??

not a bad bit of parking that mate :laughing: :laughing:

MY FIRST THOUGHT WAS DID I HAVE A BLOODY TRAILER ON “LOL” HERE IS THE TRAILER WHICH DIDNT STOP WHEN IT CAME UN CONNECTED FROM THE 5TH WHEEL IT TRAVELS A GOOD OLD DISTANCE BEFORE ITS FINAL RESTING PLACE " BLOODY HELL"

YER ALEX COULD HAVE GOT IT ANY BETTER COULD I, LOL,

NEXT NEWS SMELL OF GAS OH NO!!! THATS ALL WE NEED NOW, AND OLD BILL HAS ARRIVED ARRRRGH

AS LOOK HAD IT IT WAS A SUNDAY SO NO ONE WAS WORKING IN THIS UNIT, “THANK GOD”,

LAST ONE NOW,
AGAIN LUCK WASNT ON MY SIDE DUE TO THE TRAILER BEEN IN THE CLOSED POSITION WHEN THE TRAILER CAME UN HITCHED FROM THE 5TH WHEEL, THE AIR LINES SNAPED BUT WHEN THE LEGS HIT THE FLOOR THE O/SIDE LEG WENT BACK AND HIT THE BLOODY SHUNT BUTTON CAUSING THE TRAILER TO CARRY ON THROUGH A BRICK WALL, KNOCKING DOWN A TREE ACROSS THE CAR PARK AND INTO THE BUILDING , WHAT A DAY…

NOPE !!! SAFETY CLIP WAS ON THE 5TH WHEEL BEFORE YOU ASK!!! THE TRAILER AND UNIT HAD BEEN CONNECTED FOR OVER 4 DAYS BEFORE COMING UN~HITCHED??. POLICE CAME TOOK 5 TH WHEEL APART ETC… FINDING A FAULTY 5TH WHEEL■■? NO CHARGES WERE BROUGHT TO ME OR COMPANY :laughing: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: , BUT IT SHOWS JUST HOW THINGS CAN GO WRONG JUST SOOOOOO LUCKY NO BUGGER WAS WORKING IN THE UNIT AS THE WOULD HAVE BEEN BADLY HURT, DAZ … AKA “DODGY”

IT JUST STOPED BEFORE TOP OF BOX WENT THROUGH THE WALL, PHEW,

well boss!
bloody ell daz.before i saw the pic i was expecting to see a trailer on its knees not thru a building :laughing:

youre a 100% er i can see that daz! :laughing: :laughing: like carl said, most just drop the trailer on its knees! top marks for some entertaining pics bud!

Thats aood one for (well boss) in truck and driver next month.

Tony b

:laughing: Looking at that photo, you must have been driving an FL10, 'cause that lovely looking Globetrotter would have made a bigger hole than that! :laughing:

“If a jobs worth doin its worth doing well”…nice to see you dont do things by half Globy… :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

class i would have paid good money to watch the expression on your face.

yer tramper i was driving a fl10 funny enough :blush: ,

oooh jd, my face was well eeeerrrrh. aaaargh,ooooh, did i have a trl on i am sure i did when i left the yard, but were the hell is it■■? i walkeed back down the road and a guy in a car had stopped and said is your mate ok■■? my mate what mate?? your mate whos gone through that unit, ooooh kin hell you are joking fella aint ya, oh no he said its here look and there is is result of a quick job and knock, it was down to metal futige on 2 of the springs to the jaw kit,when the police had looked at the 5th wheel thats what they came up with…
the saftey chain was connected still,but the the arm had shot out into the un~lock position, but thank god that guy had stopped as he was my withness to say that i stopped and walked down the road and i didnt touch the unit at all as he stayed with me all the time till the old bill arrived, good ey :blush: :blush: :blush: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

it was a well boss he thought i was taking the p*ss as i normally ring him with silly sayings etc so he thought it was another joke, ooooooooh how wrong he was that day,

way past that stage of dropping trl;s on their knees now way past that stage lol,