The Dark Lord

Done a few earlies this week and as everybody knows night time radio is rubbish, but Alex Lesters show is funny as ■■■■ :laughing: :laughing: The only R2 show I usually listen to is the JV show as I love it when he gets callers who go mental at each other, but AL is brilliant, I started work early so I could listen to his whole show :smiley:
Loved the 4.15 questions :laughing: :laughing: :lol
My week now starts with the AL show, dull as hell Dev on R1, Moyles :sunglasses: , real radio wales until 3.50pm, ten minute takeover with Gregg James at 3.50pm, then Scott Mills then its time to zzzz

I get to listen to what ever my radio decides to tune its self in to next :laughing:

You need to get a digital radio so you can say goodbye to all the crap music and awful awful DJ’s and listen to 6Music! Good times

switchlogic:
You need to get a digital radio so you can say goodbye to all the crap music and awful awful DJ’s and listen to 6Music! Good times

Last time I had a digi radio was when I was on the brickwork and it was pretty crap then.
Whats it like now? I was thinking about just changing the radio in my truck and plugging my iphone in via the 3.5mm jack and using Tunein Radio.

6Music is the greatest radio station in the world. That’s why hundreds of thousands of us got it saved and it’s regular listener numbers doubled to 1,100,000. It’s great 24 hours a day 7 days a week, unlike every other station I’ve ever listened to.

switchlogic:
6Music is the greatest radio station in the world. That’s why hundreds of thousands of us got it saved and it’s regular listener numbers doubled to 1,100,000. It’s great 24 hours a day 7 days a week, unlike every other station I’ve ever listened to.

How much are they paying you for advertising ■■? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
What digi radio have you got?

6Music has a very devoted fan base, hence the amount of people who save it. I’ve a Pure Highway with an external ariel.

Who save it? It genre of music do they generally play?

switchlogic:
6Music has a very devoted fan base, hence the amount of people who save it. I’ve a Pure Highway with an external ariel.

Top tip for your next video :wink: :wink: :wink:
review of your Pure highway :smiley:

Saaamon:

I meant to put saved it. Hundreds of thousands of us saved it when threatened by closure by kicking up an almighty fuss. it plays everything, old, new, different. It just has to be good. I spend a fortune on music I’ve heard on 6, yet you’ll almost never hear a top 10 track.

switchlogic:

Saaamon:
Who save it?

I meant to put saved it. Hundreds of thousands of us save it when threatened by closure by kicking up an almighty fuss…

What did you do Luke, organise some sort of march on London :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

switchlogic:

Saaamon:

I meant to put saved it. Hundreds of thousands of us save it when threatened by closure by kicking up an almighty fuss. it plays everything, old, new, different. It just has to be good. I spend a fortune on music I’ve heard on 6, yet you’ll almost never hear a top 10 track.

Sounds goods, not like mainstream radio then where its the same 5 tracks played in a different order all day long.

Quite like the idea of the review of your dab radio in the next installment.

The dark lord rules!!!
Loving the shoe!!!

Ive got a Pure Highway and it’s the best thing since sliced bread Planet rock and 5 Live all the way :slight_smile:

Saaamon:

switchlogic:

Saaamon:

I meant to put saved it. Hundreds of thousands of us save it when threatened by closure by kicking up an almighty fuss. it plays everything, old, new, different. It just has to be good. I spend a fortune on music I’ve heard on 6, yet you’ll almost never hear a top 10 track.

Sounds goods, not like mainstream radio then where its the same 5 tracks played in a different order all day long.

Thats why I hate radio1, they have a playlist and play the same tracks on every show, I like Moyles because he plays f-all songs and the same with Mills.

Didn’t moyles get told off tho for not playing enough music?

Saaamon:

switchlogic:

Saaamon:

It’s certainly not mainstream. It makes Radio 1 look part time with the amount of exciting new music 6 plays. The very knowledgeable presenters get a big say in the music played. The fact it’s the lead radio station fir Glastonbury says it all. It covers Glastonbury from beginning to end 24 hours a day. Radio 1 can keep it’s one big weekend, we’ve got the biggest and best festival in the world!

CRISPY:
Ive got a Pure Highway and it’s the best thing since sliced bread Planet rock and 5 Live all the way :slight_smile:

Got one too, Planet rock, 5 live, radio 6 music and radio 4 extra for comedy.
I bought a mag mount aerial for it, which works fantastic, however this week I’ve had an MAN and had difficulty finding any metal for it to stick to!

If your around the Mancychester area tune into ROCK RADIO 106.1 they play good rock music all day and night :smiley:

I ave one but instead of using the fm radio (mines crap in the truck) i have a set of powered speakers that plug into earphone socket,also have an external magmount .