The chatroom is open!

Since the new chat program doesn’t tell you how many are in,we’d better go back to the old way of doing it. :unamused:

So…The chatroom is open, see you in there! :grimacing:

(This post will self destruct into the Bar as soon as I get up in the morning, as will any future chat posts. In other words, just like the old system, the post is valid in the PDF for the day of posting only, and will be moved the next morning. Ta folks! :sunglasses: )

BE WARNED!!!

IF YOU DON’T SPEAK FOR 5 MINUTES IT SEEMS TO AUTOMATICALLY KICK YOU OUT!!! DON’T KNOW HOW TO TURN IT OFF YET… :blush: … SO MAKE SURE YOU TYPE SOMETHING OCCASSIONALLY!!!

woohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

In the chatroom you numpty, not in here!!! :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

just informing people im socialable :exclamation:

Nice to meet you. :grimacing:

hi i’m jon nice to meet you all

HI

My name is ROG and I have been having these feelings for a long time. Thay manifest themselves deep within my being and… hang on… oops - it said CHATROOM … I thought it said something else :blush: :blush: :blush: :open_mouth: