the chat room

how does one arrive in the chat room :cry:

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=39

im in just for a little while :sunglasses:

on my own though

In the chat room…come on in!!!

Bully

back to the top

Well, I dont know about anyone else, but I arrive at the chatroom easy enough, but aint been actually able to get in for a lot of weeks. It just wont have it.

Mal.

Mal, there is no reason why you shouldn’t be able to get in, the applet sometimes takes a while to initialise other than that there should be no problem. I am not sure if there is a max number allowed in, I’ll check, but I doubt there were enough people in there to fill it.

The applet loads Willy, and it just always says cannot connect try again when I try to enter. I did get in there once or twice on the old forum, but never have managed it in this new one, and why I dont know, as the chat aint changed at all has it?

Mal.

Edit: Im using a networked connection that relies on a proxy server Willy, and I just got the message that one of the reasons I cant connect may be the socks settings on the proxy. I think I know now why I cant get in! I cant change the socks as hotmail clashes, so I’ll have to wait till we are working from a router, it’ll be ok then I think.

Mal.

Glad you know what you’re talking about Mal cos you lost me when you said you couldn’t change your socks mate, how long have you had them on ■■? LOL

Willy Gofar:
Glad you know what you’re talking about Mal cos you lost me when you said you couldn’t change your socks mate, how long have you had them on ■■? LOL

:laughing: too long Willy!

Mal