The Calais "Jungle" - Closed Down

The French authorities have moved into the “Jungle” illegal immigrant camp near Calais overnight and closed it down, but what difference will it make to the number of illegals trying to get to the UK - very little I suspect.

Already said it will just move underground.

independent.co.uk/news/world … 91269.html

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8268083.stm

The CRS and police are helping to play political football while the politicians are just scoring points to make them feel wanted.

Just a publicity stunt for the press I’m afraid, illegals are still there and will be for many years to come.

The French wont do to much about cos that involves work and until the British goverment change there policies on immigration people will always want to come here :imp:

HOW very convenient for the interior french minister to arrive this afternoon after this mornings early morning PR campaign for France to show the world they are tough on moving on.One guy from a charity in Calais,quoted on TV,that maybe UK officials could relax their strict controls to allow them in to the UK.Turn a blind eye,i think.I did feel sorry for their makeshift mosque was being bulldozed,and how the tv cameras were moved away,as this would insult muslims around the world,it dont matter if it was made of old plastic,we have to respect their beliefs.

I’ve seen a bit of TV footage on this subject. Some of it showed illegals attempting to enter trailers through opening the rear doors at traffic lights, junctions and basically anytime a truck stopped.

Why aren’t drivers fitting container locks on rear doors or locking them with chains & padlock?

toby1234abc:
it dont matter if it was made of old plastic,we have to respect their beliefs.

Toby I actually belive that, but I won’t practice it until they start to respect ours rather than force their beliefs upon everyone without consideration for anyone or anything.

Ross.

toby1234abc:
I did feel sorry for their makeshift mosque was being bulldozed

There will be rioting all across the muslim world now over this. Calling for jihad, burning flags and all sorts. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
I’ve got to laugh. what a funny lot they are.

enit?:
I’ve seen a bit of TV footage on this subject. Some of it showed illegals attempting to enter trailers through opening the rear doors at traffic lights, junctions and basically anytime a truck stopped.

Why aren’t drivers fitting container locks on rear doors or locking them with chains & padlock?

Drivers do fit locks TIR cords, seals and chains, yet these scumbags cut them and move whole families here. They are getting into the docks and breaking into trailers there too, the police are powerless.

The CRS did respect the Muslim religion, they waited till Ramadan was over.

When waiting for the transmanche ferry at Dieppe,the security guys told me the Rottweiler and German Shepherd guard dogs can distinguish the difference between an asslyum seeker,and some one who has legal business to be in the port area.He said,it was the smell of bonfires and body odour,so the dogs would go mad when they smell them out from trailers.
I could also see a henchman leader on top of the cliffs overlooking the ferry terminal,with mobile phone in hand,co-ordinating which trailer to cut in to.Organised.Guessing,depending on what type of food you eat,the odour can be smelt by the dogs.

Wheel Nut:
Drivers do fit locks TIR cords, seals and chains

Looking at some of the news coverage, not all.

Wheel Nut:
They are getting into the docks and breaking into trailers there too, the police are powerless.

Powerless isn’t the word, indifferent more like. If the authorities really wanted to do something they would fence off the docks and patrol the borders. All those claiming to come from Afghanistan aren’t genuine asylum seekers. If they were, they would have applied for asylum in Pakistan or Saudi Arabia or someplace similar. They are all economic migrants, plane and simple and as a result France should deport them.

enit?:

Wheel Nut:
Drivers do fit locks TIR cords, seals and chains

Looking at some of the news coverage, not all.

Wheel Nut:
They are getting into the docks and breaking into trailers there too, the police are powerless.

Powerless isn’t the word, indifferent more like. If the authorities really wanted to do something they would fence off the docks and patrol the borders. All those claiming to come from Afghanistan aren’t genuine asylum seekers. If they were, they would have applied for asylum in Pakistan or Saudi Arabia or someplace similar. They are all economic migrants, plane and simple and as a result France should deport them.

The docks are already fenced off, but they have to allow vehicles in and out, some come with migrants already inside, they get out and climb aboard other trucks inside the docks.

This is a political situation, in which the lily liver liberals come up with sound bites like; We have increased border patrols and brought in tough fines for the lorry driver, each immigrant found will cost them £2000.

The UK Border Agency have similar powers to PCSO, HATO and uniformed wheel clampers. The military could stop the illegals but that would not look good on TV.

When people suggested Napalm on the Jungle several months ago there were high pitched screams from the Human Rights supporters, they don’t care that drivers rights are breached when some filthy a-rab defecates on the load in the trailer.

bigr250:

toby1234abc:

Toby I actually belive that, but I won’t practice it until they start to respect ours rather than force their beliefs upon everyone without consideration for anyone or anything.

Ross.

Respect thir beliefs ■■?
When they stop calling us infidels and trampling all over our beliefs . Until then screw em , not an ounce of sympathy from me i’m sorry to say .
Economic migrants “at best” , terrorists and gang members at worst .
These people are not coming to the uk to help make it a better place .

bigr250:

toby1234abc:

Ross.

exactly

turnip:
Economic migrants “at best” , terrorists and gang members at worst .
These people are not coming to the uk to help make it a better place .

Completely agree, Labour started out as a party for people like us but for the last fifty years or so every Labour government has imported labour from someplace cheap in order to undercut the wages of ordinary working people.

It will be interesting to see what happens after the election.

toby1234abc:
dont matter if it was made of old plastic,we have to respect their beliefs.

why ? they dont respect others. respect others and you will be repected back. they have all one goal, to live off the state.The asylum thing is crap. Money is their goal, free money at that.

Genuine asylum seekers i can tolerate - illegal immigrants are thieving ■■■■■ scum imo.
Going back 10 years (ish), when driving in/out of Calais you would see what looked like families with young uns/babies trying to get to the UK for a better life ?
For the last few years its just mobs of ■■■■■■ so say “fleeing thier homeland because of persecution”
Yea right - fleeing because if they stayed they would have been kin beheaded for being a thieving ■■■■■ ■■■■■■ .
■■■■ em - take the Aussie stance and send em back, - bye the way , ime not racist before anybody starts having a go. . :laughing:

Hello and welcome to a brand new edition of ‘ASYLUM’.
Today’s program features another chance to
take part in our exciting competition:
HIJACK AN AIRLINER
and win
A COUNCIL HOUSE!
We’ve already given away hundreds of millions of pounds and
thousands of dream homes, courtesy of our sponsor,
The British Taxpayer.
And don’t forget, we’re now the fastest growing game on the planet.

Anyone can play, provided they don’t already hold a valid British Passport,
and you only need one word of English:
‘ASYLUM’
Prizes include all-expenses-paid accommodation, cash benefits starting at £180
a week and a chance to earn thousands more begging, mugging and
accosting drivers at traffic lights.
This competition is open to everyone buying a ticket or stowing away on
one of our partner airlines, ferry companies or Eurostar.

No application ever refused - reasonable or unreasonable.
All you have to do is destroy all your papers and remember the magic password:
‘ASYLUM’
A few years ago, 140 members of the Taliban family from Afghanistan were flown
Goat Class from Kabul to our international gateway at Stansted where local
law enforcement officers were on hand to fast-track them to their luxury
200-a-night rooms in the fabulous four star Hilton Hote
l.
They joined tens of thousands of other lucky winners already
staying in hotels all over Britain .
Our most popular destinations also include the White Cliffs of Dover
and the world famous Toddington Services area, in Historic Bedfordshire.

If you still don’t understand the rules, don’t forget, there’s no
need to phone a friend or ask the audience
Just apply for legal aid.
Hundreds of lawyers, social workers and counsellors are waiting to help.
It won’t cost you a penny.
It could change your life forever.
So play today.

Iraqi terrorists, Afghan dissidents, Albanian gangsters, pro-Pinochet
activists, anti-Pinochet activists, Kosovan drug-smugglers, Tamil tigers,
bogus Bosnians, Rwandan mass murderers, Somali guerrillas…
COME ON DOWN!

Get along to the airport!
Get along to the lorry park!
Get along to the ferry terminal!
Don’t stop in Germany or France !
Go straight to Britain
And you are GUARANTEED to be one of tens of thousands of
lucky winners in the softest game on earth.

Everyone’s a winner, when they play
‘ASYLUM’
FORWARD THIS TO EVERY BRITISH TAXPAYER YOU KNOW!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

PMSL…very good, did you do it yourself??

bigsidney:
Hello and welcome to a brand new edition of ‘ASYLUM’.
Today’s program features another chance to
take part in our exciting competition:
HIJACK AN AIRLINER
and win
A COUNCIL HOUSE!
We’ve already given away hundreds of millions of pounds and
thousands of dream homes, courtesy of our sponsor,
The British Taxpayer.
And don’t forget, we’re now the fastest growing game on the planet.

Anyone can play, provided they don’t already hold a valid British Passport,
and you only need one word of English:
‘ASYLUM’
Prizes include all-expenses-paid accommodation, cash benefits starting at £180
a week and a chance to earn thousands more begging, mugging and
accosting drivers at traffic lights.
This competition is open to everyone buying a ticket or stowing away on
one of our partner airlines, ferry companies or Eurostar.

No application ever refused - reasonable or unreasonable.
All you have to do is destroy all your papers and remember the magic password:
‘ASYLUM’
A few years ago, 140 members of the Taliban family from Afghanistan were flown
Goat Class from Kabul to our international gateway at Stansted where local
law enforcement officers were on hand to fast-track them to their luxury
200-a-night rooms in the fabulous four star Hilton Hote
l.
They joined tens of thousands of other lucky winners already
staying in hotels all over Britain .
Our most popular destinations also include the White Cliffs of Dover
and the world famous Toddington Services area, in Historic Bedfordshire.

If you still don’t understand the rules, don’t forget, there’s no
need to phone a friend or ask the audience
Just apply for legal aid.
Hundreds of lawyers, social workers and counsellors are waiting to help.
It won’t cost you a penny.
It could change your life forever.
So play today.

Iraqi terrorists, Afghan dissidents, Albanian gangsters, pro-Pinochet
activists, anti-Pinochet activists, Kosovan drug-smugglers, Tamil tigers,
bogus Bosnians, Rwandan mass murderers, Somali guerrillas…
COME ON DOWN!

Get along to the airport!
Get along to the lorry park!
Get along to the ferry terminal!
Don’t stop in Germany or France !
Go straight to Britain
And you are GUARANTEED to be one of tens of thousands of
lucky winners in the softest game on earth.

Everyone’s a winner, when they play
‘ASYLUM’
FORWARD THIS TO EVERY BRITISH TAXPAYER YOU KNOW!

brilliant.
you forgot to say.
to the failed asylum seekers.
just hop across to ireland where the benefits are even better,and its just as easy to win.
cead mile failte.