The bullet is officially bitten!

I’ve just got off the phone with PSTT and I do my artic refresher course on Monday afternoon. Can’t wait :slight_smile: hopefully there will be some trunking work in my not too distant future :slight_smile:

Did 4 hours of artic refresher this morning having not driven one this century! Bit of coupling /uncoupling for first 40 mins or so then a couple of hours driving then some more coupling and reversing. Was knackered at the end of it but got back into it pretty quickly I think. Put this way the instructor didn’t chase me out of the yard!

Glad to hear it, lol. I’m nervous but god knows why cos ive already done the test part. Most of the last 18 months since i passed has been spent on a forklift with a recent bit of rigid work thrown in when the flt work dried up.

The training i got when i did my ce was not the best. The driving training was ok when the instructor wasn’t yelling but the reverse training was crap. I was trained literally how to pass the test, in other words as little as possible. I wasn’t even shown the basics like how to reverse in a straight line. If i have to do it in the real world i will be zb’d! And the coupling training was as basic as he could get away with. I only coupled/uncoupled twice in the whole course.

Pete seems to have the best school i could find, i hope you can give me a bit more of a clue :slight_smile: i wish i had gone with them in the first place.

Passed C+E with PSTT 3 weeks ago now…

I travelled from Northumberland to him, and it was so well worth it!

The guys (and girls) there are brilliant, making the training enjoyable, which in turn relaxes you…

You’ll enjoy it, trust me… :wink:

Pete seems to have the best school i could find,

Congrats on the research!!

Passed C+E with PSTT 3 weeks ago now…

I travelled from Northumberland to him, and it was so well worth it!

The guys (and girls) there are brilliant, making the training enjoyable, which in turn relaxes you…

You’ll enjoy it, trust me… :wink:

Trust me; you’ll be fine.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks pete, i am really looking forward to it :slight_smile: total kid at xmas syndrome lol. I’m that excited that come Monday the poor instructor probably won’t be able to get a word in edgeways to begin with lol :slight_smile: