The best matrix signs

What’s the best message you’ve seen displayed on the matrix signs?

I’ve seen “Slow, animals in road” a couple of times and got really excited about it only to be disappointed to find there wasn’t an elephant or a giant badger blocking the road after all. Sometimes I think they do it just to wake you up a bit.

I’ve seen Danger Zombies Ahead on the M6 near carlisle. Must be boring sitting it that control room.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

The ones in Scotland are always telling me to be thankful, I love that.

“Is your vehicle ready for winter?”

What’s it got to do with you? As it happens, no it’s not. It’s a bag of nails with three borderline legal tyres, the glow plugs are knackered and the passenger side window won’t go up. Thanks for asking, now unless you’re going to pay for the repairs, can we have some useful information about any animals that might be in the road.

“Take extra care through roadworks”

If that means I’ve got to take my feet off the dash, hold the steering wheel and finish my game of Tetris then you’ve got another think coming Mr Matrix Sign.

Stricko:
I’ve seen Danger Zombies Ahead on the M6 near carlisle. Must be boring sitting it that control room.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

that must be refering to the locals then

“Caution, debris in road”…I`ve NEVER seen debris in the road after being told I will.

I`ve seen debris on the road after being told that it “18 miles or 21 minutes to somebloodywhere” though.

Take extra care through roadworks and try not to be distracted by unwanted roadsigns.

THIS SIGN IS NOT IN USE

DIE CAREFULLY

The one with the symbol of the car on it’s roof, I drive along, anticipation mounting only to be disappointed every time.

Then again how on earth could you manage to turn a car over on the motorway.

mike68:
The one with the symbol of the car on it’s roof, I drive along, anticipation mounting only to be disappointed every time.

Seen it happen when car got in slipstream of the lorry it was overtaing; police amazed that driver got out and walked away from it.

mike68:

Ah funny you mention that as I was driving past Cardiff early last week seen the car upside sign lit up and a mile up the M4 believe it or not was a Micra on its roof just like the matrix sign described.

On the A14 early morning, saw Slow Down Smoke, so I did !!!

The Best are on the M25
Slowing down to 40mph with all sign posted as very dangerous,but the Oversize which used over two Lanes come from the other Site along.thats often around Heathrow.say,between J18 and A3
Between J30 and J23 they close Lane 2+3+4 and the Road Workers then on Hard shoulder working.

saw a woman in a yellow coat holding a sign that said STOP CHILDREN CROSSING i thought Christ they will protest about anything these days.

Driving eastbound on the M4 towards Swindon at 5:30 in the morning, there was a sign “Animals in road” half a mile up the road was an upside down horsebox, and sure enough another mile up the road a really ■■■■■■ off horse. :open_mouth:

todays message from new ■■■■■■■ was - avoid road travel

When I’m sitting on the M25 for an hour, and only move 10 feet, why do they need to tell me “Queue Caution” I KNOW!!! I’M PART OFF IT!!! :imp: :unamused: :angry: :angry:

HA…

funny_rude_road_sign_to_■■■■_lick_springs_Funny_Signs-s300x173-29835.jpg

Seen the one in the M4 westbound warning about diesel theft… on the board overlooking the ■■■■■ camp at Baglan.