"The best connection" - Agency

Hi all,

These guys http://thebestconnection.co.uk seem to be doing a big recruitment drive in our area at the moment and to be honest, I’ve never heard of them before.

Looked at their site and they seem to have a lot of driving jobs up, especially on Artics, for reasonable rates.

Does anyone use them, or have any experience at all?

Thanks in advance,

Alex

i reg with them over the phone at carlisle and lancaster also preston offices, spent ages talking to them giving then details and they all said we phone you back in an hour, never heard from any of them, so i think it would be better going into their offices and face to face as they do seem to have a fair bit class 1 work.

Good rep round here seem to always have work.

I am on their books @ Maidstone, they are one of the bigger outfits.
Seem to have plenty of work. Called me several times last week.
hope this helps.

av 760 good man. aec, best engine in a coach ever :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

One of the best ever, you said it, not too shabby mounted vertical either.

beat you. my number was n86184 issued to me new

:laughing: :laughing:

It’s been years since I played the"my badge is older than yours".
What was it, dead mans shoes !!!

:laughing: :laughing:

AV…what the hell has your drivers badge got to do with OP’s question■■?

Nothing, my reply was to r slicker.

SuperSmiley:
AV…what the hell has your drivers badge got to do with OP’s question■■?

That got me wondering too. :confused:
They’ll be sorry when Blakey catches up with them… :laughing:

:open_mouth: What’s…up…SuperSmiley…intermittent supply of dots…shortage of dots…dots temporarily unavailable…dots on the blink… no dots left.:grimacing:

:wink: Good to see you back… :wink:

:wink: Time to play a tune and put your feet up…:grimacing:

Anyway back on topic, The Best Connection are quite a big outfit, I’ve never worked for them myself but in the Midlands they do seem to pay quite good rates on some jobs, as I said the only info I have has come from other drivers so take it or leave it, but I would say they’re definitely worth trying.

tachograph:
Anyway back on topic, The Best Connection are quite a big outfit, I’ve never worked for them myself but in the Midlands they do seem to pay quite good rates on some jobs, as I said the only info I have has come from other drivers so take it or leave it, but I would say they’re definitely worth trying.

That just about sums up best connection :arrow_right: only someone who’s never worked for them would comment like that :exclamation:
A TOTAL WASTE OF SPACE AND TIME, they have quoters for interviews each week, so whether they have work or not (most likely to be not) they will still place adverts and waste you time just to fill their all important quoter, after you’ve registered and they’ve never offered you a single day, when you ring up they’ll just string you along with the same old ‘best connection bul$%^it’ that only they can provide.
Infact i think they’ve set up in Belgium as on the news at the moment there’s an article about a horrible smell of cow manure flowing over from the continent :exclamation:
And in about a month or two when they have found you nothing they will ring you out of the blue, not with an offer of work, but just to check your availabillity so they can keep you on their books and wind you up even more :exclamation:
Probably the worst agency in the country :exclamation:

Mikejk:
And in about a month or two when they have found you nothing they will ring you out of the blue, not with an offer of work, but just to check your availabillity so they can keep you on their books and wind you up even more :exclamation:

i found that with the one in portsmouth. absolutely ■■■■■■ i registered with them face to face and they promised me i could work 7 days a week if it was legal. how much work have i had from them in 6 months?

■■■■ all! thats how much, and they keep ringing to see if im available! NO I’M NOT NOW DO ONE! was the last answer they got last month!

hardly worth the effort of registering with.

if your face dont fit, yet again, i think!

Mikejk:

tachograph:

That just about sums up best connection :arrow_right: only someone who’s never worked for them would comment like that :exclamation:
A TOTAL WASTE OF SPACE AND TIME, they have quoters for interviews each week, so whether they have work or not (most likely to be not) they will still place adverts and waste you time just to fill their all important quoter, after you’ve registered and they’ve never offered you a single day, when you ring up they’ll just string you along with the same old ‘best connection bul$%^it’ that only they can provide.
Infact i think they’ve set up in Belgium as on the news at the moment there’s an article about a horrible smell of cow manure flowing over from the continent :exclamation:

mike that sums it up for me as well. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jessicas dad:

Mikejk:

tachograph:

mike that sums it up for me as well. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yep all of the above for me too…bunch of timewasters :smiling_imp:

Do you know you’ve ruined my weekend mentioning these %^&“”"3£%&, but while i’m on the subject, there’s another agency in northamptonshire that’s continuously advertising wek-in week-out and that’s Igloo transport and logistics, what a buch of timewasting $%^ing morons :exclamation:
Just like best connection (i’m mentioning their name a lot in a hope that goole will pick up this thread and place it higher in search result listings) :slight_smile: they come out with stuff like ’ we know other agencies waste you time , but it’s something that we don’t do as a policy’ and then they go and do exactly that :unamused:
Northampton seems to have more than it’s fair share of employment agency dic^%$£"£ds infact they’re all-around and roundabout everywhere :wink: i think it should be there waterloo house :smiley: i mean when they waste everybody’s time and all their drivers leave, they just set up another agency and do it all over again, why don’t they sodd off and become dinner or lollypop ladies :bulb:

I just emailed this thread to http://www.thebestconnection.co.uk :slight_smile:

Thanks guys! after all that I reckon I’ll avoid them!
Trucknet comes up trumps again!

Alex

another agency for wasting your time in southampton is pertemps. i have been registered with them for 6 months now and i ring them everyweek to see if there is anythig over the weekendss. the only answer i get is “its very slow at the minute but were trying to get you an assessment for rank hovis on the docks but the assessors off sick at the moment” how the f&%k can an assessor be off sick for 6 months without being replaced by someone else?

bunch of useless Chefs Under Naval Training Schools

Giblsa:
another agency for wasting your time in southampton is pertemps.

There we go again :exclamation: there’s another one
Taskforce is another :unamused: