The Bah Humbug Club!

Ste46:
Right forum for this, I guess:

Happy Birthday Pete!

Steve.

Cheers Steve, I now know what being 40 feels like and it’s ok so far! :laughing:

Pete.

windrush:

Ste46:

Happy Birthday Pete!

Steve.

Cheers Steve, I now know what being 40 feels like and it’s ok so far! :laughing:

Pete.

Happy Birthday youngster !

rigsby:

windrush:

Ste46:

Happy Birthday Pete!

Steve.

Pete.

Happy Birthday youngster !

Thank’s Dave, at least two folk bothered! :unamused: :laughing:

Pete.

Season’s Greetings to you all.
A picture of the True Spirit of Christmas.
All the Best,regards,900x20. :smiley: :smiling_imp:

Merry Christmas everyone! I’m off to a free meal, don’t you just love the Christmas spirit! :wink:

Just back from mine. Delicious! Only snag being i had to drive to my daughter’s and drive back.But I’m home now …cheers

Just back from mine also, superb xmas dinner cooked by our son and a fridge full of free beer . I’m heartbroken , my latest " improved " medication has Consume NO Alcohol all over the packets . had to drink bloody tea with the meal . Bah Humbug .

Saw this at my local DIY store on sunday, so I reckon it’s time to brace ourselves again!

20201018_144621.jpg

Reckon it will be a bit of a non event this year with whats going on around us always has been for me as I hate it plain & simple its a waste of three weeks of the year, Bah Buzzer.

Hell’s bells Buzzer , did you have to remind us already ? At least while I’m in isolation I don’t have to take swmbo bloody Xmas shopping , first good thing to come out of the virus . She will have to shop online this year , yippee .Unfortunately I won’t be allowed to go for free dinner this year , maybe they will send a food parcel .

I hadn’t realised that Christmas was that close, thank’s for the reminder. :blush: Tomorrow I will get stocked up with cards and get them written and stamped, my neice has already done all her xmas shopping and is decorating her house in the next few days. Left up to her they would remain up all year, and also the outside lights. I suppose the sprouts will have to go on in the next week or two as well? :confused:

Pete.

Local radio wanted to start playing those bloody awful Christmas songs in November :open_mouth:

stargazer148:
Local radio wanted to start playing those bloody awful Christmas songs in November :open_mouth:

Sony Movies Christmas on freeview 50/freesat 303 have been playing Christmas films daily for over a month and will continue to the ‘big day’. They certainly get you into a festive mood. :wink:

Pete.

windrush:

stargazer148:

Sony Movies Christmas on freeview 50/freesat 303 have been playing Christmas films daily for over a month and will continue to the ‘big day’. They certainly get you into a festive mood. :wink:

Pete.

We’ve not had Halloween yet pete. time to hibernate 'til New year’s eve :slight_smile: cheers Ray

rigsby:
Hell’s bells Buzzer , did you have to remind us already ? At least while I’m in isolation I don’t have to take swmbo bloody Xmas shopping , first good thing to come out of the virus . She will have to shop online this year , yippee .Unfortunately I won’t be allowed to go for free dinner this year , maybe they will send a food parcel .

You must be getting mild in your old age mate, as you usually blame me?! :wink:

I never say it’s your fault Patrick , but someone has to be blamed and being the long suffering victim , it might as well be you . In the meantime , being in isolation I shall have to rely on my serfs to keep the seasonal supplies stocked up . Number one son is copping for care duties , as daughter has bailed out and gone to live in California , I wonder why ?

It’s December the first! Can’t let this thread fall off page 2 FFS!

image.jpg

Good news for me , due to the COVID lockdown Christmas is now officially cancelled by order of ‘er indoors , no running round delivering cards to neighbours or cheerful ? greetings . Just grumpy normality . Just had another birthday so I have enough goodies to last until Easter anyway .

You’ve got me jealous bah humbug ray