The albert fisher group

Hi i am posting on here a request.I would like to know if anyone has pics of trucks ran by the albert fisher group,they were based in nelson in the sixties,and had a branch called j h fisher and sons were fruit and veg merchants.They had a depot at workington in ■■■■■■■■■■ dad drove for them and i have recently repainted a small commer die cast and was needing pics to get decals made,So i would appreciate any help you guys can be thanks

little ha ba:
Hi i am posting on here a request.I would like to know if anyone has pics of trucks ran by the albert fisher group,they were based in nelson in the sixties,and had a branch called j h fisher and sons were fruit and veg merchants.They had a depot at workington in ■■■■■■■■■■ dad drove for them and i have recently repainted a small commer die cast and was needing pics to get decals made,So i would appreciate any help you guys can be thanks

The fruit merchants I remember from ■■■■■■■ are F Proudfoot and FW Docker,

Wasnt there an Albert Fisher group on contract to Le Bass(spelling) steel tubes?
Sure a couple of there motors used to park in the Brs yard at Greenbridge .

I think Fishers owned Henry Longs at Bradford for a while

ramone:
I think Fishers owned Henry Longs at Bradford for a while

yes they did, they bought them off ocean plc

I think you guy,s are going of tangent here, what i am looking for is from the sixties and not who took over who,to be correct the branch of J H FISHER AND SONS was taken over by FRED PROUDFOOT. I am trying to get photos of the trucks that fishers had.to help they were painted maroon and had a white coach line round the door and the albert fisher group on the headboard.