The Adamson Group of Scotland

This company ran an ad on the Job Centre site this week, and I applied for the job and have been provisionally offered an interview this coming week.

They run fridges, and the interviews are going to be held at Fowler Welch in Washington.

They say they are setting up in the North East and are offering £425 basic for the day shift.

That seems like pretty good money to me, I was just wondering if anybody knows ANYTHING, good, or bad about Adamson?

Anything at all?

Thanks to you all in advance!

Andy.

use your adr bud and get a normal job .dont go for a job with a fixed wage
its reefers supermarket rdc s sat/sun not an option and no extra brass either is there :question: a couple of days in the job youll get told your doing a night out you .want to be home evreynight they dont care
unless they tell you at the interview youll be doing a daily trunk
FORGET IT
as for the wage you know what you need

Thanks Scania,

Ive taken over the routing at our place as well, and they were telling me they wanted someone who could do that as well, “leading hand” they called it.

It sounded much like what I am doing now, but without as many hours or the hassle Im getting from all corners at my current place.

Stillers offered me a job on the steel, but Steel doesnt appeal to me, Like you say, I should use my ADR, Stillers told me there were no Tanker jobs, BUT there is an AGY here recruiting for Stillers on a 4 month contract.

Doesnt make sense to me.

I phoned Lucy’s place asking if they needed any local drivers, just got told a big fat NO! :cry:

I’m NEVER gonna escape Freightroute am I ■■

Well, I have an interview at the end of the week,

Anybody have any other info on Adamson?

No info mate but good luck for the interview and do what`s best for you :wink:

Cheers Russ, It cant hurt to go and see what the job is all about.

Make my mind up from there.

Nothing ventured…

well i hope you get what you want and whats best for you but good luck in interveiw