Thatcher v blair cab share?

Ok complete fantasy situation. But a hard desision to make none the less. One I cannot decide on. So I will put it to all of you, here gose

If maggie thatcher (rip) and tony blair (lol) deside to become lorry drivers. And thay both got jobs at your place of work and u had to choose one to spend a week out tramping with. Wich one would you choose and why…? be great to hear what everyone would do…? hard call to make I know.

Neither both ■■■■■
Boris yes bet you’d have a laugh

tango boy:
Neither both [zb]

Would have to agree, Its impossble to choose one or the other. Even if maggie did turn out to be abit of a goer and looked way better with a diffrent hair style. Yer Boris would be best laff.

Easy…

Tony.

Just so I can come back into the yard on my todd.

:smiling_imp:

jrt:
Ok complete fantasy situation. But a hard desision to make none the less. One I cannot decide on. So I will put it to all of you, here gose

If maggie thatcher (rip) and tony blair (lol) deside to become lorry drivers. And thay both got jobs at your place of work and u had to choose one to spend a week out tramping with. Wich one would you choose and why…? be great to hear what everyone would do…? hard call to make I know.

Thatcher. When I get stuck up a street facing a car that won’t move I could get her to hang out the window and yell “you turn if you want to, the lady’s not for turning”. Show the buggers

Maggie would of ended up with us both being sacked for fighting.Blair would have walked away after the first day because he wouldn’t have got any rest with the continuous arguments. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

Carryfast:
Maggie would of ended up with us both being sacked for fighting.Blair would have walked away after the first day because he wouldn’t have got any rest with the continuous arguments. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

I think him smiling at me all day would creep me out. Id ask him what the next load was and he’d tell me it’s ADR. I’d ask him “you sure Tone, it’s ADR”? I’d get all my haz plates out and everything, safety googles cleaned off. Only to find its a curtain sider full of Kellogg’s cornflakes.

“Tone, you said it was dangerous goods mate, there’s no dangerous goods here, it’s just cornflakes. I look a right div now”

“I, I, I am so sorry James the cat, Must have been duff gen from the office. Bye!” (runs off round the corner)

James the cat:
Id ask him what the next load was and he’d tell me it’s ADR. I’d ask him “you sure Tone, it’s ADR”? I’d get all my haz plates out and everything, safety googles cleaned off. Only to find its a curtain sider full of Kellogg’s cornflakes.

“Tone, you said it was dangerous goods mate, there’s no dangerous goods here, it’s just cornflakes. I look a right div now”

“I, I, I am so sorry James the cat, Must have been duff gen from the office. Bye!” (runs off round the corner)

Having also got you nicked for making a hoax call to the emergency services from the cab phone for a non existent hazchem incident. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

Thatcher, I’m not a fussy man, I see ■■■■■, i vote :open_mouth:

I’m liking this, i’m liking this alot, great reply’s, all making scense. Intresting to hear how evberyone feels about the choice of these two

Reef:
Thatcher, I’m not a fussy man, I see ■■■■■, i vote :open_mouth:

I’m inclined to agree with you on this one. Chance of a love intrest developing is always appealing. Ither way more attractive then blair anyday of the week.

tango boy:
Neither both [zb]

You’d certainly have a laugh when you pull up at South Mimm’s and tell Boris in the name of cycling safety that’s as far as it goes. Watching him sweat his arse up and down to central London moving 20 tonnes of slabs on one of his old Boris bikes.

James the cat:

tango boy:
Neither both [zb]

You’d certainly have a laugh when you pull up at South Mimm’s and tell Boris in the name of cycling safety that’s as far as it goes. Watching him sweat his arse up and down to central London moving 20 tonnes of slabs on one of his old Boris bikes.

Or 28 tonnes of stone with a barra

James the cat:
Thatcher. When I get stuck up a street facing a car that won’t move I could get her to hang out the window and yell “you turn if you want to, the lady’s not for turning”. Show the buggers

:laughing: Classic,

Thatcher, although I didn’t like her politics. Blair’s got a kind face. The kind I’d like to punch!

Either…

Provided they were paying the fare.

If not…neither.

Thatcher, you didn’t give me the option for May who has been tasked to take us out of the EU, and before any of you ****wits get started is the ideal person for the job, no quarter asked or given with the Germans and the French.

Blair, so I could give the ■■■■ a big dose of justice for his treasonous acts.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Thatcher. If I’m gonna batter someone, I’m gonna enjoy it.