that time of year again

now we all no it,s coming up to xmas sooner than we would like the kid,s saying i want this blah blah but what u all getting ur partner,s for xmas if your like me pot,s and pan,s or do u wait for ■■■■■ to drop ideas in your head for week,s and then she say,s (how did you no wanted this )

I’m going to buy Mrs Monk an iron.

Its all hidden in the wardrobe for the kids, misses is getting a new mobile which is on its way we are all organised for once, everything bought and wrapped ready to roll normally i hate people like me but hey theres a first time for everything.

Teddy if i called my mrs a ■■■■■ i`d be getting a tent and a small plot of land in our back yard :laughing: :laughing:

I’ll give you a little tip about buying presents for the wife.

If you ask her what she wants for Christmas and she says “You should know what I want”, then that means she wants a Playstation 2.

Harry Monk:
I’ll give you a little tip about buying presents for the wife.

If you ask her what she wants for Christmas and she says “You should know what I want”, then that means she wants a Playstation 2.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

JB:
Teddy if i called my mrs a ■■■■■ i`d be getting a tent and a small plot of land in our back yard :laughing: :laughing:

UNDER THE THUMB THEN MATE U CARNT SPEAK UR MIND

Just hope the girlfriend doesn’t want the house festooned with lights like THIS :open_mouth:

For those interested the song is;

Trans-Siberian Orchestra; “Wizards in Winter”