That Friday feeling!

Sat on a bay watching the Romanian reverse into me! Keys handed in so no way of warning him. Hey ho, Friday 13th and all that. :imp: note missing “down mirror”. Sorry it’s on its side. (He didn’t do that btw :wink: )

the maoster:
Sat on a bay watching the Romanian reverse into me!

That’ll be even more common next year.

the maoster:
Sat on a bay watching the Romanian reverse into me! Keys handed in so no way of warning him. Hey ho, Friday 13th and all that. :imp: note missing “down mirror”. Sorry it’s on its side. (He didn’t do that btw :wink: )

oh dear !!! never mind … :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Because of course a british driver has never done anything like this before…

One of our Pallet Line drivers reversed into mine last week, didn’t shut his curtains & just reversed about 15 foot, breaking the front mirror, front near side quarter panel (not as bad as yours) & leaving a few nice marks in the paint work !
Got it all fixed within a couple of days apart from the deep scratches to the paint work (the marks came off with T cut)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379073880.021922.jpg

Why don’t the damned horns work without the ignition on with so many tractors? :frowning:

It’ll polish out Drive.

Could you not get out and stop him? or were you locked in your cab for your own safety?

Or even pur on your hard hat, toe tectors and high vis and help him in as his was abviously a blind side reverse. Oh yea, easies to just sit back watch it happen then take pics! God help if you ever go anywhere rural and need a bit of help!

mutley75:
God help if you ever go anywhere rural and need a bit of help!

As a general rule I don’t ask/expect any sort of help from anyone, that way I know where I stand ’ it’s less stress…

Pimpdady, I will lend you my job for a week! You will learn asking for help is your friend!

Why not get out and holler at him?

mucker85:
Could you not get out and stop him? or were you locked in your cab for your own safety?

I thought that to be honest but I’ve realised after a few recent tough blind side reverses that no one is out to help you so dont blame the nationality as its just an easy target

redbob:

mucker85:

I thought that to be honest but I’ve realised after a few recent tough blind side reverses that no one is out to help you so dont blame the nationality as its just an easy target

What’s wrong with getting out and having a quick look :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: ,there’s not going to be a driver there every time he does a reverse.

Everybody needs help sometimes, I’d of got out and given a hand, but id defo be watching even though he may of said no, and just because he a potential flip flop no need to ignore them, may of been a uk driver on for them.

Bale Bandit:
Why not get out and holler at him?

Because english drivers in UK trucks turn there ■■■■■■■ noses up at foreign lorries!

I usually help if something looks tight…

commonrail:
I usually help if something looks tight…

Who’s that Gary or is it Jimmy from beyond the grave?