Thanks

Hello every1. I have just come back from my first job in a lorry over on the Continent and to say it was fantastic would be an understatement. Now i have done all over europe and Greece in my car but this was a new challange. I had asked around on this thread and got all my questions answered before i left so thanks to every1. My trip took me to Denmark Germany Holland Belgium and France each with there own lttle hiccups to set you back but all learning curves too. I have to say that the German way of doing the tax is kak but once you mess it up and play around with the machine you get use to it… just have the map book handy lol. ok enough yakin on and thanks again to every. I cant wait to go bak now as the way of life there is alot better.

I don’t suppose you managed any pictures did you? :smiley:

acceptme has the bug…good luck :wink:

iv a load of pics lol but dunno how to put em up :smiley: and ye i got the bug years ago driving around in my car but this is a new adventure lol

when youve done 20 yrs at it one rd is same as the next,by then you should have covered almost all europe and got it out of your system,but its good finding your way around new places and seeing the real country and its folk,you get treated different to a tourist,so crack on and enjoy it.

acceptme:
iv a load of pics lol but dunno how to put em up :smiley:

Upload them to a host, I use Photobucket, then paste the image link into your post.

[/i]

ok iv figured it out and will try to knock up a diary… this truck had all the bells and whistles in it but the guys spend the nights in hotels. i tried to swap but they were having non of it lol

you need your head testing cant wait to get out of the ■■■■!

acceptme:
Hello every1. I have just come back from my first job in a lorry over on the Continent and to say it was fantastic would be an understatement. .

How fantastic, it nice to see someone with some enthusiasm. I’ve been doing this for 11 years now and I love it now more than ever. Its a great job. Just stay away from british drivers! All they do is moan and groan and seem intent on dragging everybody down to their level. Do that and you’ll always love this job.

scaniav8power:
you need your head testing cant wait to get out of the [zb]!

ye but thats where my job and your job prob differ. I get to go into all the little villages and see the countries in dept instead of just the motorways and warehouses here and there. You may be sick of it but as said no point in wearing others down on there experiances.

Lookin forward to some pics Joey, glad to hear things are going well.