Thanks......

well done baz!! I would and have done the same.

only this week i saw a car shoot through a red light narrowly missing another car, I called this in and carried on my journey but further up the road the police had stopped the car, I stopped told them i saw what i did , 4 polish guys not a license between them, no tax ins ect defective tyre, none wearing seat belts…

another a few months back i turned left onto a side lane and then indicated right to pass a guy walking his dog with his young daughter, 3 motor cyclists at this time flew past gave me the old hand jesture and one cut in fornt of me and hit his brakes causing me to swerve towards the verge, anyway they carry on and so do i, I go a few miles and down a hill whare at the bottom the police have stopped this bikers, 100+ in a 30■■ again i stop have a chat, they get on radio and another patrol goes and speaks to the fellow with his dog, anyway we both make statements and they are now being done for dangerous driving as well as speeding, as well as a list of other offences to do with the bikes they were riding…

some may knock this as the goody goody but its time these idiots were taken off the road!! if one was to hit your vehicle or a member of your family.

I got a call from motorway police after dialling 3x9’s wanting to know the guy’s whereabouts, I lost him going up windy hill (not that I was chasing him, van when loaded will only manage 60 up there), the officers that stopped him want a statement regarding his driving, they told me he’d blown +ve, I guess they want to hammer him, I was warned court appearance maybe required. I don’t understand either as I thought they’d have him bang to rights.

The entry slip from M60 - M62 eastbound has 2 lanes (uphill) separated by solid whites and chevrons, the inside lane has a much longer feed (good when loaded to max with only 95 horses) the car driver was on my right with his ‘A’ pillar level with N/S front wheel of artic, and he was trying to join M62, if artic in lane 2 on M62 hadn’t eased off and let artic in lane 1 into lane 2, then one very minced cavalier would’ve made things a bit messy for everyone else around him, although I was eyeing up hard shoulder for an escape route, The only way the artic in lane 1 could’ve seen car driver is if he’d checked his ‘kerb’ mirror.

EDIT: If I called in everything I saw wrong, I’d never be off the zbing phone (and no doubt I’d be getting pulled every 2 minutes), the guy was all over the place on the m60 drifting across lanes 1 & 2 in very heavy traffic all the way from Chadderton, his speed was erratic and then the thing with the artic. The police are always very wary of a member of public complaining about someoone else’s driving but in this instance they thankfully took it seriously.

The point of my OP was to say thanks to the driver, and I’m sorry if things got confusing, i’ll make some pretty diagrams next time.