Thanks Trucknet!

Just wanna say Thanks to trucknetuk.com and all of the members and people who run this website! its helped me a lot through both of my practical driving tests, lessons, general questions, worries…absolutely everything…Great website, great people all with brilliant tips and advice for us newbies!!

Thanks again for all the help and support! :smiley:

Thats why we are the No 1 Truckers Website…

Good luck to ya Malone…

I saw a notice in Grahams Truckstop the other day.

It went something like this:

Hi, my name is xxxxxxxx
I am the manager of an internet trucking forum, log onto www.msn…etc to talk to other truckdrivers about the issues that matter. family, work, jobs,

I am hoping to make this the biggest drivers website :open_mouth:

The Great Pretender :stuck_out_tongue:

TruckNet is no 1

WHEELNUT : I agree with you 110% as I have been searchig the web
there is no site to match the quality which is achieved here by all
who participate in a site which has been built by people who care
about the professional person in the transport field,
A 1000 times thank you to all who started this site and those who contribute so much in the posts and other ways,

TRUCKNET IS NO:1 IN GB

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

brit pete:
WHEELNUT : I agree with you 110% as I have been searchig the web
there is no site to match the quality which is achieved here by all
who participate in a site which has been built by people who care
about the professional person in the transport field,
A 1000 times thank you to all who started this site and those who contribute so much in the posts and other ways,

TRUCKNET IS NO:1 IN GB

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

HERE! HERE!

Wheel Nut:
I saw a notice in Graham’s Truckstop the other day.

It went something like this:

Hi, my name is xxxxxxxx
I am the manager of an internet trucking forum, log onto www.msn…etc to talk to other truckdrivers about the issues that matter. family, work, jobs,

I am hoping to make this the biggest drivers website :open_mouth:

The Great Pretender :stuck_out_tongue:

TruckNet is no 1

I saw the same one, or very similar, in the Wolverhampton Night Owl :frowning: , last week. I had a look and it seems a nice small group. I was going to join and then suggest they look in here, but couldn’t think of a nice way to say it, without seeming snotty. We could tell them, “your too late, TN is already here”, but the one I looked at, like I said, seem a pleasant bunch and it would be counter productive to go stamping all over their site. It would be better to get them to join in on here, rather than scaring them off.