thanks to the stobart driver

thanks to the stobart tramper at asda wakefield who let me get tipped first on sunday .made it to hull docks 20.10 pm appreciated one forklift driver left to do tipping checking and paperwork was appalling no wonder there was a long wait…

good on ya both :sunglasses:

Nice to read a positive post

waynedl:

+1

I must be honest, with the thread title “Thanks to the Stobart Driver”, I was expecting the rest of the post to read "for cutting me up/boxing me in/brake testing me/peeing on my wheel. Which says a lot for where this forum is going.

So yeah, what ^^^ said. Good on you.

cieranc:
I must be honest, with the thread title “Thanks to the Stobart Driver”, I was expecting the rest of the post to read "for cutting me up/boxing me in/brake testing me/peeing on my wheel. Which says a lot for where this forum is going.

So yeah, what ^^^ said. Good on you.

I thought exactly the same. Maybe the op could edit his post to keep within the ‘guidelines’ of this forum?

See, we’re not all bad. :smiley:

cieranc:

Agreed 100%, it says a lot about some of the forum users and less about Stobart drivers. I have never cut anyone up, boxed them in, brake tested them or even peed on a wheel, mine or anyone elses :slight_smile:

All Stobart drivers are numpties :imp:

Ahhhh normal service has resumed :grimacing:

Seriously, well done, you found a keeper there, don’t ever let him go :laughing:

Darb:
All Stobart drivers are numpties :imp:

Ahhhh normal service has resumed :grimacing:

Seriously, well done, you found a keeper there, don’t ever let him go :laughing:

And all tipper drivers are inconsiderate ■■■■■■■■ all agency drivers are ■■■■ and all trolley dollys are overpaid underworked whiny ■■■■■■■■■ :imp:

waynedl:

Agreed

Post removed. Meant purely tic. :sunglasses:

putting statements like that changing posts is clever is it libel :smiley: :smiley: you may have thought i meant to say it which i never and chuckled at yourself thinking it was funny well done cruise control …

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It was only done tongue in cheek, apologies if I have upset you. Was not the intention.

i realize it was tongue in cheek thats why i put smileys on there as well just other people may have misconstrued what you had put .hasnt upset me at all no worries .