Thanks to all the folk at PSTT

Hi all, just a quick post to say how brilliant all the people at PSTT were the last week, from stepping through the door made to feel very welcome by everyone to out taking my Class C training with Nick (who did brilliant and sorry for keep saying sorry :smiley: ). It was a great 4 Days which I really enjoyed apart from the drive home Friday as could see bugger all when the skys decided to open in the middle of nowhere and thought I was going to need a boat to make it home.
Spent the weekend worrying about test day but just thought Nick had shown me what I need to do and what will happen will happen.
On the test the examiner made me feel at ease which was nice but half way around started getting nagging doubts that Id cocked up massively for some reason, Turns out I hadn’t, got to the end sat quietly waiting for the sorry to say on this occasion etc etc, but got the pleased to say you have passed line instead. To say I was well chuffed was an understatement.
So hopefullly see you all again soon when I do my other bits, and once again Thank you all.

Dave.

Congrats pal, another satisfied PSTT VAN driver! :smiley:

Cheers :slight_smile: Just taking it one step at a time and seeing how it goes each step.

Congratulations on getting your C. It’s a great feeling when you pass.

Congratulations and thanks for the kind comments.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley:

Congrats on passing. I’m there in 2 weeks doing my C+E I think with Nick myself would have to check the sheet at home to be totally sure but I think I’m being taught by Nick.

It’s a great feeling when you pass to be fair. I remember doing my class 2 I did not think I had that good a drive, and the examiner said I’m sorry to say you have passed. Took a minute for it to register what he had said lol

The biggest point as I understand it is being in control of the vehicle and not doing anything majorly wrong, as long as you don’t get too many minors in one section or a major fault then it should all be good. My C examiner said mainly that they are looking for someone to show they are competent and safe not a perfect driver.