Thanks for the phone call!

Whilst working my proverbial off over here today, I get a phone call from a bunch of drunken TrucknetUK Admins, moderators and various members, who all delighted in taking turns to rub it in that they were down the pub getting happily drunk at the TrucknetUK Christmas bash!
Here I am 3500 miles away, dare’nt even have a sniff of Alcohol cuz I am working all weekend and these uncaring…no, ruthless! people want to rub it in that they are having a party…and I’m not there.
I hope that when they wake up in the morning and read this, that everyone of them has a severe hangover, and that they don’t have a single aspirin between them! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Just going to switch my phone off …now!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

cheers
STEVE.

Cliff Warby:
Whilst working my proverbial off over here today, I get a phone call from a bunch of drunken TrucknetUK Admins, moderators and various members, who all delighted in taking turns to rub it in that they were down the pub getting happily drunk at the TrucknetUK Christmas bash!

all we have to do is post lot’s of [zb]'s so that when they sober up they’ve got hours of work to do sorting the forum’s out :smiling_imp:

ATKIG11:
Just going to switch my phone off …now!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

I think that might be a good idea! :smiley:

Denis F:
all we have to do is post lot’s of [zb]'s so that when they sober up they’ve got hours of work to do sorting the forum’s out :smiling_imp:

I did actually suggest I should do that to 'em , as a way of retalliation, but then realised I can’t anymore…now I am a moderator too! :open_mouth: :smiley:

Well Cliff me ol’ mate us ex pats should get together for a good ol’ booze up and call Rikki and the rest of the gang at 2.00 am and ask him how he’s doing!

Dont worry…every dog has his day!

Bully

not a problem Cliff any time