Thank you

Had a bit of a brain ■■■■ today I.e relied on my sat nav which sent me down a road with a low bridge even though it was set to 15’2". When I got to the bridge it was signed at 14’3". So I stopped and waited for traffic to calm down before I got to performing the reverse of shame.

Luckily a kind gent in a show truck came and told me the bridge was signed wrong and I would fit under.

Thank you buddy.

Live and learn eh!

Claret_john:
Had a bit of a brain ■■■■ today I.e relied on my sat nav which sent me down a road with a low bridge even though it was set to 15’2". When I got to the bridge it was signed at 14’3". So I stopped and waited for traffic to calm down before I got to performing the reverse of shame.

Luckily a kind gent in a show truck came and told me the bridge was signed wrong and I would fit under.

Thank you buddy.

Live and learn eh!

So WHERES THE BRIDGE :unamused:

as this would make the post of some use to others that like you don’t / didn’t know

nick2008:

Claret_john:

Thank you buddy.

Live and learn eh!

So WHERES THE BRIDGE :unamused:

as this would make the post of some use to others that like you don’t / didn’t know

Its on his satnav, silly. Didn’t you read the post?

Would it be worth sending the local council an irate e-mail demanding immediate re-signing to the correct height?
Also inform the local rag about the “difficulties and huge inconvenience” caused by this unneccessary and careless ■■■■-up? Just a thought.

■■■■■■■:
Would it be worth sending the local council an irate e-mail demanding immediate re-signing to the correct height?
Also inform the local rag about the “difficulties and huge inconvenience” caused by this unneccessary and careless ■■■■-up? Just a thought.

:smiley: place sat nob under drive wheels move slowley off problem sorted :sunglasses: :sunglasses: