thank you driver

Cheers to the tipper driver who dropped his trailer last wed morning to give me a jump start in the big layby off the m3 on the 287 near odiham. if your on here cheers you saved me day.

doggers layby :laughing:

good to see people still about who will help :slight_smile:

ha ha wondered why it was so busy :open_mouth:

A tipper driver being praised? A tipper driver really helped you? With all the stick ‘we’ get on here I hope people read this post!!

xfmatt:
A tipper driver being praised? A tipper driver really helped you? With all the stick ‘we’ get on here I hope people read this post!!

+1 :wink:

tango boy:

xfmatt:

+1 :wink:

+2 :smiley::grin:

If it’s the layby I think it is he probably wanted you out of there so the tea bar could pitch up! :wink:

Dropped trailer to jump start…? Proper hero status that. Well done that man. I’ve been greatful for a few jump starts over the years and always done the same for others. Many won’t. Proper job. :smiley:

See , not all tipper drivers are bad, can I also say thanks to the Irish fridge driver that stopped on the A40 near Crickhowell the other day to watch me round a tight bend on the farmers drive. Well done sir you are a gentleman of the road

toowise:
See , not all tipper drivers are bad, can I also say thanks to the Irish fridge driver that stopped on the A40 near Crickhowell the other day to watch me round a tight bend on the farmers drive. Well done sir you are a gentleman of the road

See Irish Frigde drivers get stick yet we see we not all bad

nobby003:
Cheers to the tipper driver who dropped his trailer last wed morning to give me a jump start in the big layby off the m3 on the 287 near odiham. if your on here cheers you saved me day.

i always help out if i can i come across a container driver stuck on doctors brow in seberham in ■■■■■■■ last week he keept going back and was right across the road was a driver sitting at top watching and i was at bottom so i ran up the hill see if he was ok said he was but couldnt get it moving he had a m.a.n so i told him what i do turn traction control off lift axle and engage manual box low gear so he did and he was away all it was he was trying to get up in auto box nver got any thanks for it tho but i would do it again

I have nothing against tipper drivers, other than them rushing around and giving me some squeaky bum moments, what I will say is that when I found myself in a pickle a few months back at Thurlstone, the only drivers to stop and offer help were tipper drivers :exclamation: