TFL latest star rate for lgv,s

Are these people out of control ,if khan wants to make London streets safer start with the knives ,guns and gangs.I would like to see haulage say up yours mr Khan get some one else to work in your city.

They should just flatten an entire postcode, concrete it over and we’ll tip there. Fannies on rickshaws can take it the rest of the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I won’t even quote for London anymore, plenty of work going to better places

fuse:
Are these people out of control ,if khan wants to make London streets safer start with the knives ,guns and gangs.I would like to see haulage say up yours mr Khan get some one else to work in your city.

The short answer is yes. But then TfL always have been, there is supposed to be a ‘consultation’ on the proposal, but that will be a complete waste of time presenting any facts, the history of previous TfL consultations suggests that not only has their mind been made up, but any relevant contracts will have already been signed. The only people they are prepared to listen to are vociferous minorities, everyone else is ignored.

It is interesting to note from the press release that khan is pressing for the EU to introduce regulations for his idea of lorry safety standards, when what the EU wants regarding future diktats is now irrelevant. It is a complete megalomaniac, its latest wheeze is for TfL to take over control of significant sections of the southeastern rail routes into london on the various Kent and Sussex lines. The proposal being to provide a more frequent service for london suburbs served by those lines. With only so many paths into london termini, the only ways to increase the number of timetabled trains serving these suburban stations is to cut out complete service origination form further downline or to add stops to existing services thus extending journey times from the further ends of the line.

Further evidence that these people are out of control comes from public enquiries into councils’ ‘local plans’ for housebuilding. A certain john stevens from the house builders’ federation is doing the rounds of these enquiries demanding that surrounding towns make provision to compensate for the shortfall london has in its housing requirements. If london was actually building housing for its essential workers then one might perhaps have a little empathy with the problem, but it is not, instead concentrating on high-rise investment opportunities for the super rich.

Edit: Since when has s h o r t been a swear word?

Big problem with tfl is that these areas that have elected mayors that cover big cities are looking and maybe thinking this could be a nice little earner as in fors .