Texting while drivin

See video at bottom of page .Sorry its not in English.

textdrive.thesocialcrat.com/stud … ctor-does/

Still think you can.

SO we’ve started with the he understudies here… Let’s try the same experiment on the She understudies next eh? :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, with an iphone and siri, without touching the phone…

fingermissing:
See video at bottom of page .Sorry its not in English.

textdrive.thesocialcrat.com/stud … ctor-does/

Still think you can.

Give me a Nokia 3310 or something with buttons, no problem sir! :laughing: Nigh on impossible with a touch screen phone.

<waits for “you should be locked up/what if that were your mother/father/son/daughter” comments>

^^^ Nice to know someone is thinking of the children !!

Carl Usher:
Give me a Nokia 3310 or something with buttons, no problem sir! :laughing: Nigh on impossible with a touch screen phone.

<waits for “you should be locked up/what if that were your mother/father/son/daughter” comments>

They are valid points but since you were posting tongue in cheek,no point in getting in a flap about it :laughing:

Or most smart phones with a personal assistant ie hello google or with cortana

All I need to do is press the button on my head set once, and say text (enter name here)
And speak out the message then tell my phone to send it…so yes I can text whilst driving,and before all the drama queens start about me taking my hand off the it’s for one second a lot less that the smokers/vapours so go and have a go at them instead :smiley:

Nothing wrong with texting whi

the nodding donkey:
Nothing wrong with texting whi

I agrew. s EXape I m txtn thhhhhs whle driv right nw nd si esay

They just dont know how multi skilled some Drivers. Know one who texts with 2 Phones at a Time and neva had an Accident.

Immigrant:
They just dont know how multi skilled some Drivers. Know one who texts with 2 Phones at a Time and neva had an Accident.

Boat matrons leeft zonder boterham. Dierentuin ook gehaktbal. .

Thank you please.

:grimacing:

the nodding donkey:

Immigrant:

Boat matrons leeft zonder boterham. Dierentuin ook gehaktbal. .

Thank you please.

:grimacing: :grimacing:
You have love ain’t you to :stuck_out_tongue: