Tetley's British blend tea

THANK YOU RYAN :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I am well set for a few months now mate :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Saw this at my local Indian food store the other day-$5.20 for 100.

there is a store around here that sells them for $3.00 for a box of 80. on the tetley website they are selling them for $2.60. a slight savings for the buyer if such person doesn’t mind giving up a credit card number.

There is Supermarket on US 1 in Peabody MA called ‘Union Jack’ British goods and supplies, it’s very fustrating as there is no way I can get anywhere near with my truck :cry:

i found the stuff at acme markets. it’s a chain grocery store. i looked on their website for one near whitehall and it listed a place called shaw’s. the address is 55 depot st., poultney, vt, 05764.

Jesus Christ :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: Thats 12 miles away and as I write this Kate is shopping in Poultney :exclamation: Wheres the phone :question: :question: :question:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Now it comes together :open_mouth: Shaws is owned by Sainsbury’s (British company)

Pat Hasler:
THANK YOU RYAN :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I am well set for a few months now mate :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Sounds like I just saved muself 15 bucks!..I was about to send you up a case, got it all taped up, ready to go down the post office, but now it seems you are set for for a while, I’ll save my money and put it towards an apartment now me and 'er indoors have finally called it a day :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

well since the case is already prepared, you could always just send it my way. i don’t mind.

Most larger Tops markets are carrying that, the British Lipton blends, and the big Brooke Bond brands as well. Usually in the foreign food section, sometimes in with Indian foods.

how did shaw’s work out?

yuk u ever tasted liptons? its nasty lol
have found tetleys here too its called tetleys orange pekoe can get in in walmart or real canadian - was so chuffed would be one of the things i would have missed a lot!

cadburys not the same here tho its made in toronto - why dont they make it the same? if they call it cadburys is should be cadburys - oh well a treat for visitors to bring over eh?

give me Tetley,s bitter anytime.

The Cadbury’s here now tastes the same, it didn’t used to but Cadbury Schwepps bought out Hershey’s, the Hershey bars still tastes like soap though. Our local market sells After Eight Mints :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
If you ever buy Kit Kats look on the back to see where it’s made first :exclamation: some are made over here and taste like crap, some have ‘Made in England’ on the back, they are normal. :exclamation:

The regular price for tetleys tea-bags over here in germany is 18euros
about 12 quid for 240 bags, still they are far superior to the fake tea told by the german shops, called i belive liptons.

I used to Deliver Produce and Fruit to Shaws Markets, just north of Boston. they were the arm pits of America, towards Truck Drivers. you could not hire your own Lumper, it had to be one of theres who happens to work for Shaws. they were the most Expensive sob’s of any Chain Warehouse, I ever delivered to. including, Hunts Point, Chicago, Cleveland, Maryland, los Angeles, Boston, and Detroit. I dont know if old Lord Sainsburys still alive but he needs to come over here and shake these —holes up. enjoy your Tetlys Pat, I like Twinnings myself. John T.

Welcome back John, where’ve you been? Back on the road, again? :open_mouth:

As far as the topic goes we have now weaned ourselves off Brit food, too pricey, I even like French dark chocolate now - only €1.09 for 5 big bars :laughing: .

(That’s about £0.76)

Salut, David.

Hello David, no NOT back on the Road again, me and Trucking parted wayes last December '04. I have moved from California to Tulsa Oklahoma. we like it here so far (about 3 months) and have just gotten my computer up and running. how are things in France?. I hope all is going well. will talk later, take care. John.

Bakersfield to Tulsa. Moving back towards the Cotswolds eh? :smiley: .

Next move is N. Carolina? After that the big hop :laughing:

Take it easy mate :wink:

Salut, David.

David, the Cotswolds now you are talking about the one I love. alas its not for me. the good Lord made that place for himself, for when he come"s back thats where he will live. there is not a week goes by that I am not checking out house prices in the Cotswolds. one of these days, when I hit the big one. if I did hit it with my luck I would end up having a heart attack and never would see the Cotswolds. take care. John.

Would prefer Yorkshire tea …guess I’m a true patriot and supporter of Yorks stuff…so I buy as much of them when I go home, and shop at Morrisons.
I have to pay crazy $$$ over here for bags.